👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜

Start from the beginning

Kalianna saw Lila glaring at her and smirked slightly. "I know Rose, how very lucky. But I guess since I'm the new hottest supermodel out and I'm more famous than an amateur model, it was only a matter of time before I was given this offer."

Lila gritted her teeth before she forced a smile. "That's very awesome and all, but Adrien and I have to go."

"Kalianna!" Kalianna's father called to her.

The De-Sinclair girl turned and saw Darius standing at the entrance of a luxury aircraft.

"The pilot says the plane's ready, we gotta go!" Darius informs.

"Okay, coming!" Kalianna shouts back before hurrying towards the aircraft. She then looks back at her friends. "Bye, guys!" She waves at them.

"Bye, Kalianna!!" Her friends except Lila waved back.

Kalianna smiles at Adrien, who returned the smile. Then she entered the fancy plane.

"Alright Adrien," Lila grabs onto Adrien's arm. "Let's get going now."

The Agreste boy said nothing as Lila dragged him away. He just continued to watch the plane Kalianna went in, which was riding down the to the runway to take off.

👜👜👜👜

Scene: Louvre Museum.

Vincent, Adrien's photographer, snaps pictures of Adrien and Lila. The latter was huddled up to the former and he was trying not to grimace.

Adrien's phone buzzed in his back pocket just then. "One moment please," He held up a finger to Vincent.

Vincent nods and he looks at the female makeup artist. "Go give Lila a bit more blush."

Adrien takes out his phone and views a Facebook notification. It was a new photo of Kalianna and her father in the plane.

@Kali De-Sinclair ✔

My and my dad are heading to Bora Bora for a commercial that I have to shoot for the fashion brand Jacquemus! My mom unfortunately couldn't come because she's away on business rn.

Adrien smiles slightly and Lila notices this. She tries to peeks over and see what he was looking at but is pulled away by the makeup artist.

(Sukura41: Mind ya business Lila.😐)

👜👜👜👜

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Next Day.

Lila is sitting with Jocelyn, Kim, Alya, Nino, and Martin.

"We're so glad you're friends with us now Martin, Lila really needs more people to start backing her up." Nino told the boy.

Martin smiles. "Yeah, someone has to start standing up to those girls," He glares over at Giselle and her friends.

"Totally." Alya agrees with a nod.

Jocelyn is on her phone when she suddenly gasped loudly and stood up. "What?!?!"

"What is it Joce?" Lila asked her "friend".

"Ugh, this is so unfair!" Jocelyn whines, stomping her took. "Take a look at what that b1tch Kalianna posted on Facebook!" She shows the group her phone.