😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳

Začít od začátku

Lila sniffles and turns to look back at the bluenette. "I didn't mean too!!!"

Kalianna and Giselle proceeded to laugh even harder at Marinette's comment.

"I'm gonna pee, I can't!" Giselle cries, kicking her legs and clutching her stomach.

Kalianna wheezes, throwing her head back and holding her heart. "I'm going into cardiac arrest!"

"Um, students, please evacuate- er, leave the room," Miss Bustier instructed, reaching for the lavender Febreeze on her desk. "I-I'll clear it out,"

However, the redhead woman couldn't grab the Febreeze as she felt vomit bubbling up in her throat. She quickly grabbed the trashcan and proceeded to throw up in it.

This made Lila feel even more mortified.

"Uch, it smells like rotten pasta and eggs." Nathaniel spoke up, holding his nose, trying to wave away the lingering smell of Lila's fart.

Adrien got up, running towards the desk and grabbing the Febreeze as Miss Bustier continued to puke.

(Sukura41: Poor Miss Bustier, and she's pregnant too, she didn't need to smell that. 😭)

"Hang on guys!" Adrien then started spraying the Febreeze all over, filling the air with the smell of lavender instead of rotten fish and mold.

Everyone sighed in relief while Alix and Mylène became conscious again, sighing in content.

"I'm so sorry everyone, I didn't know I smelled that bad!" Lila says, her eyes filled with crocodile tears.

"Yeah? Well, you did. You smelled HORRIBLE! Go take a laxative, cause no one wants to smell your utterly disgusting farts again!" Chloé yells at Lila.

"Shut the he11 up Chloé! Don't act like you're so perfect!" Alya shouts at the Bourgeois girl.

"At least I don't let out farts that could take out the whole police department." Chloé sneers.

Kalianna and Giselle, who were just starting to calm down, began roaring with laughter again at Chloé's statement. Alya yells at them to shut up, but they keep laughing.

Lila glares at the desk, feeling angry and embarrassed.

'Stupid Jocelyn, this is all HER fault!'

😳😳😳😳

Scene: Girls' Bathroom.

"You're advice didn't work." Lila told Jocelyn, her hands holding the sides of the sink as she glowered at the TikToker through the mirror.

"Really? It didn't? I thought for sure it would, it always works for me. I guess you don't have that much charm." Jocelyn says, looking at herself in her rose gold compact mirror.

"Joce, what am I supposed to do?" Lila turned to her. "I completely embarrassed myself in front of Adrien this morning! Not to mention the Giant freak and Little Miss Designer laughed at me! And that b1tch Chloé is just so... argh!"

"Hmmm, you could pretend to trip and fall into Adrien's arms." Jocelyn says.

"You think that'll work?" Lila questioned.

"Duh! It always works for me." Jocelyn flips her hair.

Lila rolled her eyes.

😳😳😳😳