😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳

Start from the beginning

Nino sadly looked at the empty seat next to him before looking at the back, where he saw Adrien fist-bump Ivan. He shook his head, sighing.

Lila slowly walked into the classroom, shutting the door. She glanced at Adrien, then dropped the pen she was holding in her left hand to the ground.

"Oops!" She says rather loudly, and the teens quieted down and looked at her. She glanced at Adrien again, and sure enough, he was looking. "It looks like I've dropped my pen! Let me get it!" She giggles.

Kalianna watches in disgust as Lila proceeded to bend down in front of the whole class, showing off her small a$$ squished between the fabric of her skirt.

Was this girl that desperate to get attention?

As Lila picked up her pen, still bending down, she looked back at Adrien and gave him a shameless wink.

The Agreste boy flinched, recoiling from her thirsty gaze.

A loud fart suddenly erupted in the classroom, and Lila's eyes widened.

The fart had came from her...

(Sukura41: I. AM. DECEASED!!! 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀)

Several students gagged because of the nasty smell and covered their noses.

"JESUS!" Chloé screams, covering her whole mouth and nose. "Have you ever heard of a thing called a laxative?!" She gives Lila a glare.

"I think I'm gonna throw up..." Adrien admitted, pinching his nose.

Alix groaned as she fainted, her head landing on her desk. Mylène followed suit shortly after.

"Oh c'mon guys, it's not that bad!" Nino says, holding his nose.

"Why are you covering your nose then, huh?" Marinette retorts, also holding her nose.

Both Giselle and Kalianna suddenly started hollering, holding their stomachs. They just couldn't hold in their laughter anymore.

"That wasn't no fart, that was a whole bomb!" Giselle said between laughter.

"Do you have diarrhea Lila?" Kalianna managed to ask before she resumed laughing again, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Shut up!! Both of you!" Alya demands, slamming her hand on her desk.

However, she was ignored and the BFF duo continued cackling.

Lila had never felt more humiliated. Her first step to seduce Adrien had already backfired. She hurried to her seat, covering her face and fake crying. "Stop laughing at me! It's not funny!"

"It's okay Lila, it's alright," Alya assures, rubbing her back. She then shoots a dirty look at Kalianna and Giselle as they wheezed, tears dropping from their eyes from how hard they were laughing. "Shut the fvck up! Both of you!"

Just then Miss Bustier entered with a smile. "Good morning cla-" She froze, her nose catching the smell of Lila's fart. "M-My goodness, t-that awful stench!" She pinches her nose, holding her stomach. "What IS that?!"

"You can thank Lila for lighting up the whole classroom with her special gas." Marinette says sarcastically, waving away the wretched smell from her.