Children get in the way of business

It was finally happening William and Henry's dream business. It's been YEARS, William loves Michael but Mrs. Afton did not and he wasn't fond about that. How can the one who wanted kids, hate the child she has? William pondered. How cruel must one be to hate her own child?
Months have passed and Mrs. Afton was STILL pestering William for a daughter. William of course didn't want another child to rise all in his lonesome. Although he figured that if she wanted a girl, she might actually take care of one.
That was the thing he was hoping for.
It might be selfish but he didn't want his wife to be happy.
One day when Michael was six, he learned that his mother was pregnant. "Daddy what does pregnant mean? " Michael asked innocently. William was reluctant to answer and simply said, "You're a big brother now". Michael's face lit up with joy as he bounced." I'm going to have siblings!" He cheered smiling from ear to ear.
Michael's excitement was the most adorable thing William has ever witnessed. Seeing his son light up with joy almost makes William excited as well. "Daddy, why doesn't mommy seem to care about me? " Michael asked out of the blue. This shocked William but he simply said "Your mother wanted a girl but, I'm sure she has some  love for you".
Michael did some more growing up and now the baby's were born. " Ew, what are those things? " asked Michael in discuss. William let but a little chuckle "These are your siblings. One girl named Elizabeth and one boy named (unknown)" he replied.
"These things are your siblings and you will be nice to them you understand me!? " shouted Mrs. Afton. "Don't make your children cry" William demanded.  He wasn't happy about this with children he can't be at work all day because he highly doubted Mrs. Afton would help.