𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇.

- William's POV -

With Y/N passed out in the seat I could finally be in peace. I could finally have someone to torture. I can finally see if all my research was worth it. I just need to discuss with my wife if she can stay home.

I actually wish I could get rid of that cunt already, but the right time will come. She's just a pawn in my game. A toy I play with. And soon Y/N will be the same.

I saw a liquor store in a corner, so I stopped and quickly stepped out of the car. I went inside the store and came back with a packet of Marlboro lights and a bottle of cheap booze to drink during the night. Then, I entered the car quickly and started driving to arrive home before Y/N could wake up.

I arrived home sooner than expected, which was good. My whore of a wife wasn't home. She would probably stay in one of her friends houses to cry about how I don't give her attention anymore. Which is better for me, actually. I had Y/N in my arms. She looked so peaceful sleeping...

I walked down to my office in the basement and placed her on the floor. I had a rope there, so I tied her wrists tightly, to the point where they were turning red. I then covered her with a blanket I kept there, whenever  I fell asleep while working. Which occurred often than I would like. I would get the answers I needed when she woke up. 

I left the room after locking her there, and I went outside to my garden. I took the lighter and the fags, and lit myself one. The smoke filled my lungs rapidly, making me feel some sort of relief. I thought about everything. Maybe kidnapping her wasn't the best option. What the hell was I thinking? Well, it's a bit too late for that. Now I'll have to explain or invent an excuse or something. Which would add another thing on my list of things to do. I had enough with Henry on my back asking me to do all the paperwork. Get inside that suit. Prepare that party. Fire that guy. I did everything alone. 

Sooner than I would have liked, the fag was used, so I put it out in my skin. The pain, searing but wonderful. The sensation of hot, searing burn. I started to pant and a grin cracked on my face. The pain felt more addictive than I thought. I lighted another cigarette, and started smoking again. But this time I took that cheap bottle of booze too. The taste was awful, but it would be enough to make me fall blackout drunk. I hated that cheap flavor of whatever gin I had bought, but it was all I had in hand. 

I breathed the smoke out. I'm sure everything would go according to the plan. Y/N would end up working for me, she would be at my disposal. My whore of a wife would finally disappear out of my life. My kids would do everything I needed. And everything would be perfect.

Words: 527

A/N: Please this is so bad I'm so sorry