"Then what was he doing near the sound system instead of being near artist Kiazika?"

"What is such a big deal about him being near the sound system? Was that place off limits? Plus, Mr. Wang, I think I should be the one asking you why you're here when there's such a big commotion happening on stage?"

"What?" Jordan's heart skipped a beat. It was as if his bad premonition was coming true. Forgetting Davis, Jordan just ran towards the backstage. As soon as he saw that there was some sort of commotion on stage, he tried to enter the stage however it was him that time that was stopped by bodyguards.

In fact, there were more than a dozen of bodyguards behind the stage and their uniform made it clear that they were from Jinxing and it felt as if the whole backstage was taken over by them.

As much as things were chaotic backstage, so were they on the stage as well.

"What the hell is going on here?

"Turned out Kiazika had such a heavenly voice!"

"Looks like they tempered with mics.."

"Then was Jessica's mic also tempered with? Why isn't she singing?"

"Today is full of unexpected things"

Under the stage, the crowd was getting angrier. On one hand, they did not want to force their favorite artist Jessica but to them, it felt like Jessica Wang was completely inconsiderate towards them and wouldn't even try to save the show as kiazika did. While on the other hand, it was not just weird but also massively suspicious.

Just as the crowd was about to go out of control, Manager Guan stepped on the stage. The crowd got quiet and waited for manager Guan to address the issue.

"Good morning everyone, I am Kejing Guan, Artist manager of Jinxing and also Kiazika's manager," manager Guan gave his introduction even though he did not need one because everyone knew who he was and how capable he was. In fact one could say that if manager Guan was not as much of a private person as he was, he would have been just as famous as any other artist in showbiz.

"Today, on behalf of RED music label, I would like to announce a new artist that we have recently signed under red music label and Jinxing entertainment. So please welcome Sasha!" To everyone's bewilderment, he spoke. They were here for Jennifer Wang's concert, why were they being fed so much drama today? what's even more confusing is that instead of settling the current issue, RED music label was going to introduce a new artist.

Before anyone could say anything, a pale thin girl came climbing up the stage in a white frock. This was the same girl that Peter Unnao had found in the convenience store and had followed.

The girl looked different, her skin had a little healthier shade to it. The exhausted face was now a little rosy, probably because of a mix of makeup and a healthy diet. Overall her whole aura was different.

The just stepped forward, her hands shaking as she stared at the sea of people in front of her. Nervousness and anxiety were creeping on up on her and she took a deep breath to calm her racing heart.

Everyone looked at Shasha as if she was a bronze sword in a museum, he wanted to know her background, her attributes and her importance and Shasha proved it to them by singing the song where Kiazika had left it at.

As soon as she sang the first line, the next was masked by a series of shocked gasps from the audience.

Why does this girl sound exactly like Jennifer Wang? Everyone wondered before anyone could react, Jennifer Wang who was standing behind Kiazika this whole time rushed towards Sasha with her maniac-like scream. Manager Guan reacted just in time and covered Sasha behind him and before Jennifer could do anything some bodyguards rushed onto the stage and held her back.

Felicity: Fairytale Of A Villainessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें