The rest of the people had no objection, and they pretended not to see Li Yonghong again after that, and Li Yonghong himself was silent, it seemed that he was concentrating on being an invisible person.

    The atmosphere in the Educated Youth Academy was tense for a few days, and they were a little relieved when they saw that Li Yonghong really kept his own place and did not make any trouble.

    As for childcare? Let her raise it by herself. She should have no less food, no more.

    Even if the child is innocent, no one wants to give up their share.

    Food is life, who wants to give up life to others.

    So far, the Educated Youth Academy is equivalent to no Li Yonghong.

    Weeds grew wildly in the fields, and Liu Jianguo was going to organize the Qingshan Brigade to go to the fields to weed the fields. As for the subsidy for educated youths, Chen Zhonghua had asked about it, but there was no news.

    The weather was getting hotter, Jiang Qiuyue took advantage of the few days before weeding to buy clothes for early summer.

    Having gone through the last time when Zhao Meili was almost dragged into a fight because of her Bragi, Jiang Qiuyue didn't dare to take out the skirt in the space and wear it here.

    Even if those conservative skirts are suitable to wear at this time, she dare not be the first bird.

    The fabrics from the supply and marketing cooperative were too hard to wear, and Jiang Qiuyue didn't want to touch the cotton clothes of the original owner, so she chose a few short-sleeved shirts and wide-leg pants to change.

    Liu Aiying watched greedily, and offered to help her make clothes and shoes in exchange for counting tickets.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't let her move her clothes, but asked her to make a pair of cloth shoes, which she planned to wear instead of small leather shoes.

    She usually wears small leather shoes and Jiexie, and cloth shoes when she goes to the ground. Everyone wears rag shoes for work, and she follows the trend.

    When everything was almost ready, Jiang Qiuyue changed two sets of short-sleeved shorts for children, both of which were fat and big, so that it would be convenient to change the size at that time.

    When Liu Jianguo was going to the county, Jiang Qiuyue took his donkey cart to the county post office to send things.

    The new clothes prepared for the two cheap younger brothers will not always pick up other people's old clothes to wear.

    As for the rest of the Jiang family... they are all adults, they won't let themselves be cold.

    After all, they were the ones who directly forced the original owner to death. Although she would not do self-righteous revenge, she did not want to get close to them.

    It's good to be far away.

    The subsidy they sent should be regarded as the share that belonged to the original owner.

    This time together, Jiang Qiuyue remained silent and did not pick up Liu Jianguo's jokes. Lin Wenqing and Fang Weidong, who were walking together, occasionally answered a few words.

    The matter of Liu Jianguo's dizziness made the people in the Educated Youth Academy feel a little shocked after knowing the truth.

    However, Lin Wenqing was more concerned about the ration subsidy. After chatting with Liu Jianguo for a while, he tried to formulate a formula, but he didn't get any real letter.