Alas, this matter made him unreasonable.

    He just thought about leaving a root for Lai San'er anyway, sending a female educated youth to a labor camp full of men was unethical, so he fished her out, but he didn't think about how to explain to the stolen person when she really came back.

    It turned out that after Liu Jianguo arrived in Lan County, he immediately sent Liu Yougen to the police station and explained his crimes.

    I didn't want to meet Li Yonghong who was about to be sent to a labor camp inside.

    Li Yonghong broke free from the guard's restraint, threw herself at Liu Jianguo's feet and hugged his thigh, saying that she had something important to tell him.

    Liu Jianguo was helpless, and felt compassion for her pitiful appearance, thinking that there was something she couldn't let go of before she left.

    Unexpectedly, I heard Li Yonghong say that she was pregnant for more than a month, and that the child's biological father was that rascal Lai San'er.

    Liu Jianguo was shocked and speechless.

    In the past, he heard that similar incidents happened in other villages, and he was complacent that Linhe Village was not so dirty under his management.

    Even if there is a faction of the village party secretary who is involved in it, he will try his best to take out the educated youth courtyard and put it aside, so as not to let the good educated young people fall into their corner.

    I can't imagine that bastard Lai San'er dragging his feet behind his back and throwing shit on his head!

    Liu Jianguo was so angry that his chest felt tight and he had a headache.

    However, Lai San'er has already been sent away, and he has to deal with the follow-up of the crime he committed.

    Seeing Liu Jianguo's worried and thoughtful expression, Li Yonghong's eyes shone with hope.

    She had seen Liu Jianguo when she was in despair, and desperately wanted to grab a straw to save her life.

    Liu Jianguo was fair in handling affairs in Linhe Village, and his character was well-known, so there was no need to say that he might have saved her in a moment of soft-heartedness.

    Li Yonghong told him about being bullied by Lai San'er, thinking that as a victim, Liu Jianguo would soften his heart and help him, so he could change the place.

    She is a female educated youth, and if she really went to the labor camp of the old men, she might never return if her innocence was not preserved.

    After Liu Jianguo confirmed it, he really helped, but not only did he feel sorry for the suffering of a female educated youth in his prime, but he also wanted to leave an incense for Lai San'er.

    Liu Jianguo looked down on Lai San'er, who refused to change after repeated admonitions and couldn't support the wall, but he couldn't keep the blood relationship that his old lady valued.

    Lai San'er was involved in Liu Yougen's broken shoes, and he sent him to a deep mountain mine to participate in labor reform.

    There is such a trace of relative affection, and the old lady at home always has to explain the matter of the third child, so it is a way to keep the child at this time.

    In this way, it didn't take much effort for Liu Jianguo to release the educated youth who made mistakes in Linhe Village on bail in the name of the captain of Qingshan Brigade.