CH1SH1YA

SUCCESSFUL FAILURE
STUDYING AU + LOVERS

ch: are you even listening to me?y: this is soo boring, let's cuddle instead!

y: this is soo boring, let's cuddle instead!

ch: are you even listening to me?y: this is soo boring, let's cuddle instead!

y/n was bad at (subject) so she asked her boyfriend to help her study.

he obviously agreed, so they decided to meet in y/n's house around 5 pm.

y/n was preparing some snacks, when the doorbell rang.

h/c haired girl quickly went to open the door.

- hello~

she said and wrapped her arms around chishiya's neck.

he returned the hug by wrapping his hands around her waist.

he pecked her forehead and also greeted her.

- i prepared some snacks, you can already go to my room and i will bring them there in a second!

y/n broke the hug and smiled at chishiya.

he nodded and went ahead.

y/n quickly grabbed the snacks and joined her boyfriend in her room.

- let's begin then, what exactly do you not understand?

chishiya said and looked at y/n.

she sat next to him and pointed at things she didn't quite understand.

he began to explain the material but y/n's attention focused on everything that wasn't important at the moment.

she looked around her room, thinking about some changes here and there.

she also thought about what she would eat for breakfast tomorrow.

chishiya noticed y/n's lack of attention and asked her a question based on the material he was explaining seconds ago.

- ...i don't know.

she answered and laughed nervously.

- why did you ask me for help if you didn't plan to listen anyway?

chishiya asked and rolled his eyes.

- sorry!! but that's sooo boring!!

y/n pouted and quickly added;

- we both know that our study session won't work out, so let's do a cuddling session instead<3.