CH1SH1YA

HELLO KITTY PLUSHIE
ARCADE AU + LOVERS

y: i knew i should have dated arisu instead

ch: don't be moody now, you know i love you.

y/n and chishiya were holding hands, as they were heading to their's favorite arcade

usagi told y/n earlier that there's a new claw machine, in which you can win a hello kitty plushie.

and h/c haired girl, as a hello kitty number one fan, must get one.

but she knew that she's bad at this type of games, so she brought her boyfriend with her, in hopes he will help her win one plushie.

after a small trip that took them around 15 minutes, they finally arrived at the arcade.

y/n quickly looked around, trying to find the machine.

when she finally spotted it, her grip on chishiya's hand tightened and she ran over to the machine.

- what a enthusiasm.

chishiya said with amusement.

but y/n ignored him and finally arrived at her dreamy machine.

- okay so here's the deal.

h/c haired girl turned around to look at her boyfriend and he raised an eyebrow.

- if you will win me one of those cute amazing fluffy and adorable plushie, i will give you a kiss!

y/n proudly said and smiled.

chishiya answered her teasingly;

- i don't know if it's a fair deal for me tho..

y/n furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

- i think this is a wonderful deal.

h/c haired girl rolled her eyes.

chishiya laughed amused and patted her head.

- alright, i may as well agree to this, but if i win the plushie you owe me a lot more than one kiss.