ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ..! ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

Hey hey! Back at it huh? Been awhile, but got it back ay? Let's go!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This Chapter will contain↴
➜Fluff
➜Bad grammar
➜Protective Shinso?
➜Tired Kaminari?
➜Pro-heroes Shinkami
➜Married Shinkami

────────────────────────

Previously...

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

"Eh, Kaminari?" The tired voice said with a bit of confusion in the tone. "Yep! It's kami! Did I disturbed you or somethin'?" Kaminari said as he waited for Shinso to respond again.

────────────────────────

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

He stayed silent, waiting for his response. "-sighes- No you didn't, 'm glad you called, is everything okay for you?" Shinso said as he waited for his response, "Ya, I'm fine, well technically not really...headache is getting worse but! That doesn't stop me from calling you!" Kaminari yelled in a cheerful voice as he smiled a little at hearing his husband chuckle a bit. "Kami...you need rest baby, did you at least ate something or slept?" He said as he waited for his response. "Umm...Well I couldn't sleep and I only ate a ramen, that's all" Kaminari said as he laid down on his bed gently not causing his headache to become worse.

"Kami...you need to eat something that will help you get better, ramen won't help at all.." Shinso said as he sighed. "I know...but, I didn't feel like cooking or anything...besides when are you coming back...?" Kaminari said in a tired voice as he also yawned too. Shinso laughed quietly as he checked the time, "well...it's only 9:48p.m, so probably less than an hour, but meanwhile that happens, get some sleep okay?" Kaminari pouted but agreed as he said his goodbye, he quickly went under the blankets and put his phone on the nightstand, he soon dozed off in his sleep. The whole apartment being quiet and not a single sound being heard inside. Except for the outside, where the rain was heard as well the leaves rustling from the wind...

𝙷𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

I put the phone away as I faced at the bright screen in front of me, I sighed but continued to work. Working as a pro-hero but running your own agency is harder than is seems, as for some thinks it's easy *cough* Pro-hero *cough* shoto *cough* which! It's hard, for me. Anyway, I still need to finish a few more papers and all, and with that I can finally head out and get back home, I can just cuddle my husband right now and probably get some rest and a good meal, well not the meal part but yea.

I hate seeing Kaminari being sick and not being able to go out for a bit, but! It's for his safety, last time I remembered, he got lost and was gone for an hour or so. Or that one time where I found him passed out in the front entrance. God something could to him! I would do anything to keep him safe and protected. They only was is, well...to make sure he's fine and know where he is. Right now, since he got sick again I got him to stay at our apartment for the whole day, which! I'm proud of him.

I need to focus right now, you know, being a hero isn't bad, but, you gotta think ahead before getting an agency and getting married at the same time.

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

As Hitoshi was finishing his work and tried to hurry up as best as he could, Kaminari was still sleeping, snoring like a soft kitten? Or so like that, nothing much changed as for the time? It sure did, time went by fast and soon, it had hit 10:28p.m, Hitoshi stood up and stretched as he let out a yawn continued with a sigh. He grabbed his belongings and started packing up. As finished, he left his office and out the building, closing it and locking it, that way no villains break in.

──At the apartment──

Kaminari had woken up a few minutes ago, he was sitting on the bed drinking his medication as well as watching the TV, trying to fall asleep again, he checked the time on his phone and saw that it was now 10:33p.m, So now he had to wait for his lovable husband to come home...

────────────────────────

(Hey guys! Part 2 is out, meaning that there will be a part 3 for this, since this is getting a bit long for me! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed it and I will try to get more stories out as much as possible! Bye guys, love y'all! <3 ♡)

─Akiyama out! ♡