ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ...ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ! ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

Hey, hey!! This is part 2 of "ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ...ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ!" I hope you guys can enjoy it!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This Chapter will contain↴
➜Bad grammar
➜Sad Bakugo
➜Angst
➜Yelling/Screams
➜Mentions of suicide
➜Homophobia
➜Cursing
➜Kirideku

────────────────────────

Previously...

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

My sobs got louder this time, I couldn't handle it...! I tried my best to get up and walked over to my bed where my phone was, and thought it's best to call sho... I know that he loves me! Right...?

───────────────────────

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

The poor boy was suffering from the words he was getting inside his head, he yelled one more time, when he accidentally turned his quirk on and aimed for the wall, as he got pushed back on the floor, this time he was on the floor and curled into a ball holding his boyfriend's hoodie with both hands while his phone is on the floor, screen on and Shoto's name on it, showing that he was close to calling him.

Katsuki kept crying, but he pulled himself together and stopped, he still had a few tears since he was crying softly, yet not crying a lot, not making shoto get worried when he calls him. Puffy eyes, and his throat hurting from the yelling and screaming he had, especially when his parents tried to call him down again and he kept on yelling at them.

He sat up, grabbed his phone and dialed shoto's number and waited for him to answer. 'Kat? What are you doing up this late?' Was all Katsuki heard, he wanted to cry again but held back his tears, he stumbled on some of his words, but made it sound clear. "S-sho? Can I come o-over? P-please...? I know it's l-late for me..but please...!" Was all Katsuki said as he was about cry again, but he stopped again...! '...yea, is everything okay...? You soumd like you were crying?'

That's when it Katsuki, he heard how his boyfriend sounded, worried. 'I'm f-fine, I'll um..be there in a few minutes...' as they finished there conversation, Katsuki hanged up on the call and got himself ready. He noticed the time and was right, it was late for him, he would usually be asleep at 8:00, but not today, it was 9:27, it wasn't shocking for him, since sometimes he does has trouble sleep once in a while.

As he got ready, he stopped his movements, he heard footsteps coming from the hallway and coming to his way, he was now rushing to get his things, he grabbed his phone and charger, put on his boyfriend's hoodie, got his shoes on and he opened the window, the footsteps were getting closer and louder as it stopped...!

The the door was opening slowly, Katsuki was getting scared, but calmed himself down and jump out of the window, as he fell out he didn't get his balance well, as he landed he did get hurt, just a few scratches and a few bruises. He got up and started running, he didn't want to stay at that hell place he calls "home".

──Time Skip──

It did take a few minutes for Katsuki to get to Shoto's house, as he was still hurt, he was limping a bit, but he didn't care, as long as he got with his boyfriend he would be fine and safe.

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅↴

I was finally at Shoto's house, I ranged the bell, then knocked on his door, it wasn't the best place to be here, since his father lives here, but the good thing was that he was out. I was getting impatient so, I grabbed out a spare key that Shoto gave me. I unlocked the door but when I did, I heard something, I didn't get to hear it well, but as I entered inside quietly and closed the door softly not making any sound, as I got closer to were the sound was, I stopped and listened