Chapter 10 - It's a Demon Deer!

Mulai dari awal

When Lu Rong saw this scene, he was so happy that he almost laughed out loud. After seeing the person on the opposite side standing still and looking at himself, he quickly looked to the sky to continue the roar of the beast.: "Yo----"

But this time Shen Jize didn't call along, and Lu Rong couldn't help but glanced at him with Yu Guang.I saw him holding a tree with one hand and leaning on his knees with the other, bending over and watching himself panting.

"Yo----"

Lu Rong yelled again, and planed his four hooves on the ground, his front hooves arched, pretending to be about to attack.

Shen Jize's breathing gradually stabilized, he slowly straightened up, staring at Lu Rong for an instant.

Lu Rong lowered his head slightly and pointed at him with two small bags of horns on his forehead. His eyes stared at people from bottom to top, trying his best to fill himself with wildness and look fierce.

However, Shen Jize didn't avoid his gaze, his eyes were even shining, and it seemed... not quite as if he was afraid?

Shen Jize's whole body had already relaxed at this time.

When he heard the movement behind him just now, he thought it was a wild boar or Big Brother Hua, but he didn't expect it to be such a fawn.

This half-sized dog-like fawn is so cute, and it is extremely beautiful, more beautiful than the fawn he has seen in Nara and zoos in Japan.

——The body is round, snow-white without a trace of miscellaneous marks, but the legs above the four hooves have red lines, and the two eyes are round and big, still staring at people. It looked fierce, but it made his heart tickle, and he wanted to reach out and touch it.

Lu Rong breathed in his nostrils, trying to scare Shen Jize to hold his head and scream again, but the person on the opposite side was clearly no longer afraid, and he tentatively took a step to his side.

"Yo!" Lu Rong let out a short and low roar.

Falling in Shen Jize's ears, it was the fawn that first yelled softly three times with a long milk voice, and now it snorted again.

Lu Rong saw that the person on the opposite side had been staring at him with bright eyes, and he stretched out his hand and stroked the leaves on the tree next to him, squatted down, and handed it over hesitantly.

Lu Rong:......

It seems that just yelling and intimidation will not work.

"Why are you here?Are you lost too?Do you want to go out with me?" Seeing Xiaolu standing still, Shen Jize slowly got up half-straight and moved forward tentatively.

He moved very slowly and lightly, and his voice was exceptionally soft, afraid of scaring the delicate little animal on the opposite side.

At this moment, he saw the fawn suddenly move.But instead of running away in panic, he made an action that shocked him very much. ——It supported the ground with its front hooves, its two rear hooves slowly separated, sank, and made a perfect split in front of him.

Shen Jize:!!!

He had never seen or heard of animals splitting forks. Looking at the fawn that remained motionless, he felt inexplicably funny and at the same time extremely weird.

After one person and one deer looked at each other in silence for a few seconds, the fawn retracted its hind hooves and stood upright.

——It's not to stand straight with four hooves on the ground, but to stand straight with two hind hooves like a human.