Chapter 6 - This is my own Grandson

In the evening, Caiye was going to carry Lu Rong to see the section of the collapsed highway again.

Lu Rong was feeding the puppy grass in the courtyard. He swallowed and handed a few bovine bacteria to the puppy's mouth: "Eat it, it's delicious."

The puppy dodged back, and he chased patiently: "You can taste it and you'll know." The puppy sniffed on the grass with his nose for a while, then turned his head aside.

Cai Ye walked out of the house and said, "Rongrong, go to the pass and stroll around."

He took out a candy from his pocket again, peeled off the sugar paper outside, and fed it to Lu Rong's mouth.

Lu Rong squatted and looked at the puppy, and said, "Grandpa, I don't want to go."

"The people in the Taoist class have been repairing the road these days, and they are almost repaired. Don't you want to go and see it?"Master Cai asked.

Lu Rong put his tongue on the sugar and tasted the sweetness of the fruit.He picked up the little dog and turned around and went back to the house, saying in a voice that could only be heard by one person and one dog: "I don't want to see it."

The next morning, Master Cai didn't let Lu Rong sleep late. He picked him out of the quilt very early, got dressed, and handed him a peeled boiled egg. "Rongrong, Grandpa is going to work in the next village. You are playing at Li Zheng's place. I will pick you up at noon after I finish my work."Cai Ye squatted down and put on cotton shoes for him, and said in his mouth.

Lu Rong was half squinting to eat eggs, and when he heard that he would come to pick him up after doing something, he suddenly didn't move.

Cai Ye tied his shoelaces to him, and two drops of warm water stains suddenly splashed on the back of his hand. After being slightly stunned, he raised his head in surprise.

Lu Rong still held half an egg in his hand, lowered his head, tears fluttering down.

"You doll, what's the matter?" Lu Rong hung his head in silence, tears flowing more joyfully.

A moment later, Cai Ye carried a black leatherette bag, sat on Lu Rong's back, and walked on the village road to the next village.

"Baby, is it cold?"Master Cai asked. Lu Rong's face was flushed by the cold wind, his eyes were half narrowed, but his mouth said, "It's not cold."

After speaking, he stretched out his hand and groped on Caiye's face: "Is Grandpa cold?"

"Grandpa is not cold either." Cai Ye went to Zengjia Village to inquire about the cultivation of herbal medicines. Longtan Mountain has a high altitude and a dry climate, which is suitable for the cultivation of herbal medicines. Many villagers in Zengjia Village are growing Sanqi and the habitat, and he wants to go and see it.

The ancestors of Longtan Village have been relying on the mountains to eat for generations, and they have always been very poor.If you can grow medicine, even if young people go out to work, a group of the elderly, the weak, the sick and the disabled can make a few dollars.

"Are your feet cold?"Caiye asked Lu Rong. Lu Rong's feet in round cotton shoes moved in his back pocket and said, "It's not cold." He turned his head to look at Caiye's feet.

Cai Ye was wearing the same cotton shoes as him, with a fat black cloth surface and a thick rubber tire sole, but there was a patch on the big toe.

When he washed his feet last night, he poked the patch with his fingers: "Grandpa's shoes have eyes."