"Oh I don't know about that.." Pedro smirked, leaning in to give Tory a kiss but she swerved him. "Your daughter.. and son, will be home by curfew Mr Gomez."

"Did we miss it!" Gabi and Alejandro started rushing out the house.

"Miss what?" Avery questioned, "For pictures duh!" Gabri went and pulled them in for a photo shoot.

"I'm too short Tio hold the phone." Mike grabbed it and put an angle to where everyone was in the frame.

"Say cheese!" No one said it but Mike snapped the photo anyway. "K now some of the Prom kids!"

Gabi took the phone, Robby put an arm around Avery's waist. Pedro put an arm around Tory's waist pulling her closer.

They took separate pics, then they all took photo's together. "Say Prom night!" Gabi yelled.

"Prom night!"

°°°

Robby had a hand on his girlfriend's lap, pulling into the high school parking lot. Pedro pulled up next to them blasting music.

"Our entrance is gonna be the best!" Pedro stopped the music, locking the car and hopping out the convertible.

They watched as Tory and Pedro locked arms together and happily went to the high school. "I think their finally happy."

"For once." Robby smiled, leaning over and pecking Avery on the lips. "Tonight's gonna be fun, just me and you.."

"And sweaty teens.." Avery giggled.

After a small make out session they went to the high school. Entering the place they turned their heads to make eye contact with Sam & Miguel.

"Oh my god..of course she brought him." Sam sighed, the couple rolled their eyes and went to some Cobra Kai students and talked.

"Yo! Looking smokin hot Avery!" Kyler yelled through the music, placing an arm around her shoulder.

"Watch it man." Robby sent a glare his way. "I'm just spittin balls man!"

"Gross Ky."

"Whatever, I'm going to dance with my hotter date!" They both rolled their eyes when he left.

"We should too." Robby grabbed her hand and dragged her through the crowd to the middle. Passing by Sam and Miguel, Robby purposefully shoved into Miguel.

"Their watching." Avery smirked, both of them watching as Miguel and Sam turned away their head's quickly.

"Let's put on a show then." Robby took steps back both hands holding onto hers, spinning her around and bringing the girl back to his chest.

They were dancing super close, she threw up her leg to his waist to where he ran his hand along it. "Your amazing at this." Robby gasped.

She smiled and kissed him quickly, he let go of her leg and pushed her out where she could spin again.

When she came back to his arm Avery dropped but Robby obviously saved her. The famous dance move.

Robby grinned and brought her up, they were both giggling, getting close to each other again. Her back was facing his front, arms around his neck.

Robby's head rested on her shoulder. She was grinding up against him like crazy. "Miguel."

"What? Um, sorry." Miguel had gotten caught watching the happy couple actually not care about them.

He never admitted to it but he liked Avery on the first day of school but didn't try anything.

"I love the weekend." She threw her head back giggling when Robby started dragging his hand up her thigh, the other gripping the waist.