I sighed, realizing there was a zipper on the dress that I couldn't reach.

"Riri, I need your help"'I yelled, standing in the mirror, admiring myself.

"She ran downstairs to get something. Do you need something" I rolled my eyes at the sound of her voice.

"Not from you" I responded, struggling to zip the dress myself.

She laughed, walking behind me, playing with the zipper that I couldn't reach.

"It looks like you do." She whispered in my ear, causing my stomach to flutter.

I missed her voice more than I had realized

"Are you going to zip the dress or not" I sighed, growing frustrated with her and her games.

"Only if you ask nicely" She smirked at me in the mirror.

I sighed, rolling my eyes yet again.

"Shuri, will you please zip my dress?" I asked through my teeth.

"Of course" She smiled, beginning to zip the dress. "This is a nice tattoo" She commented, referring to the red ink tattoo that ran down my spine.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

She ran her finger up and down my spine, tracing the tattoo.

I closed my eyes, feeling my breathing pick up as her cold fingers ran further down my spine, stopping at the my thong and playing with it.

I missed her touch just as much as I missed her voice her voice.

She knew exactly what she was doing and she knew it was making me melt.

"Just zip the dress, please" I demanded, watching her in the mirror, finally snapping out of it.

She obeyed, quickly zipping the dress up and standing back to look me up and down.

"What?" I mumbled, taking my hair down from the ponytail holder and letting it fall down my back.

"You look good" She responded, licking her lips while still eyeing me. "I'm sure you will have all of the guys attention" She commented, making me scoff.

"You guys ready?" Riri interrupted before I had a chance to argue.

"Yup" I responded quickly, grabbing my purse.

The nightclub was pretty full when we got there. It looked like everyone from campus was there.

I was standing at the bar when I was approached this guy I had recognized from one of classes.

"You look really beautiful." He commented, making me smile. "You should let me buy you a drink."

"Thank you, but I'm okay" I responded, politely before making my way back over to Riri who was standing in the corner.

"I think I know why Shuri has been ignoring you" She yelled in my ear over the music the moment I got back to her.

I followed her eyes, landing on Shuri, who was standing behind a dancing Bria.

I guess she wasn't out of the picture.

"Makes sense" I yelled back, shrugging.

I could feel my jealousy starting to build up and decided maybe I should give that guy a chance.

I couldn't let Shuri or Bria mess up my night.

I made my way back over to the bar, seeing him still standing there with a drink in his hand.

"Actually," I shouted over the music, "Wanna dance?" He smiled and nodded before I grabbed his hand, pulling him to the dance floor.

I immediately turned around, making sure my backside was perfectly aligned with the front of him.

I allowed the music to take over, feeling myself get bolder by the second, partly from the alcohol that I had ingested.

My hips moved side to side as his hands laid on my waist, helping me keep my balance.

I could feel eyes burning into me as I continued to grind with the music.

I looked up, laughing once I realized whose eyes were focused on me.

She was now standing beside Riri with a drink in her hand, watching my every move. I could see the jealousy in her eyes as her jaw clenched and the grip on her cup tightened.

I smiled to myself, satisfied that I had accomplished my goal for the night.

I know she was feeling the exact same way that I felt about her and Bria.

The rest of the night went by smoothly, besides Bria and Shuri acting like a couple the whole night.

I was actually amazed, especially with all that happened with us at my moms house. I definitely didn't see that coming.

I tucked a drunk Riri into bed before heading to my own room, deciding to put some of clothes back on the hangers before getting in the shower and heading to bed.

"It looked like you had a good time tonight" I jumped, hearing Shuri's voice behind me.

"Was I not suppose to?" I asked, keeping my attention focused on the clothes in front of me.

"I think you can do better" She chuckled, making me turn around to face her.

"Well I guess it's a good thing it doesn't matter what you think."

"Hm." She nodded, playing with knob on my closet door.

"Did you need something?" My question came out ruder than I was expecting.

"Why are you acting like this?" She asked genuinely confused, making me laugh.

"Me? Really Shuri? What, did you want me to bow down to you since you finally decided to grace me with your presence again?" My built up anger was starting to come out.

"Oh don't be so dramatic" She rolled her eyes, making me scoff. "You seem to be doing just fine" She commented, referring to me and the guy from the club.

"I'm sorry, maybe I'm confused. Are you not the one who hasn't said a word to me after literally burying your face between my legs at my moms house?"

She laughed, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her sweatpants.

"Goodnight Hazel" She turned around, walking out of my room.

I sighed, continuing what I was doing.

She is so confusing.