2 - "Shawnnn!!"

(Im switching the story to be in Victoria's POV, if I do no one's POV then ill say-)

"I think that I like Shawn... No no I think I love Shawn..." I told Topanga "Oh wow.. really?" she answered back "Yea.. hes just so... Shawn... and plus ive known him forever!" I mentioned "Maybe you should tell him..." Topanga suggested "How?" I wondered "hmm... either tell him during a sleepover or kiss and tell" she told me "Maybe both... I'll invite him over tonight" I squealed and ran out of the bathroom to Shawn "Shawnnn!!" I went to him and when I saw him, he was making out with this girl in our grade named Alison, he turned around once he heard me. I ran off, in tears. Shawn was confused and tried to chase me but I was too fast. I ran all the way home and cried in my room until Topanga came home "Tori?!" I heard my sister yell from all the way downstairs, I wiped my eyes and put a hoodie on with the hood over my eyes and I went over to her "I cant believe him! I was gonna tell him that I loved him and I spot him kissing that horrible blonde, Alison.." I was looking down as I said that so I didnt realize, my sister was with Shawn... "You.. what..?" he said "I love you, Shawn!? Ok!? Is that what you want to hear!? Or who am I kidding... You dont like me back..." I cried more and tried to push Shawn out, Shawn didnt let me and I kept crying "Tori, stop! Look at me!" he made my face look at him, he pulled me close and kissed me "I love you too, Tori.. I always have... I love you more then anything..." Shawn told me as I slightly smiled, Topanga left the room to leave us be "Ok, Tori? I love you. And I always have, ever since we've been 2 and we played in our mini cars. I have loved you for 12 years... 12 years, Victoria Lawrence." Shawn smiled "I have loved you for 10 years, Shawn Hunter" I smiled too, Shawn wiped away my tears and we went to the couch, he layed down with me attached to him, I kept my head close to his chest and I closed my eyes, I fell asleep so quickly...

Word count: 400