Chapter 3: Vampire heritage?! (3/3 for byakuya meet with her)

=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷ third person÷=÷÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=

Everyone woke up from the black out to see the little byakuya looking out a window, he then looks at the door then back to the window, looking around Everyone notes that the room was made for a kid, The bed being close to the ground with a little couch infront of it was a dead give away, a book shelf with books about mystics and more. A table with two chairs and a game of chest on it while The roof is made of special glass with a fancy design letting in the sky.

《It's day time but the glass roof makes it so the sun light isn't there except for the window with certains. also not my piture! my cousin made this one 》

After a look around the sound of walking can be heard which was soon found to be byakuya, he opens a door and quickly walks out and down the hall closing it behind him, he follows what he remembers from yesterday and makes his way back to the firs...

After a look around the sound of walking can be heard which was soon found to be byakuya, he opens a door and quickly walks out and down the hall closing it behind him, he follows what he remembers from yesterday and makes his way back to the first floor with the viewers behind.

After getting close to the kitchen the smell of food was letting of a amazing and surprisingly calm effect that made it even more intising.

The closer everyone got,  the more stronger the smell got untill byakuya opens the door to see Aurora cooking, what she was cooking could easily be guess by the pancake and omlet mixtures both in nearly empty, separate bowls, she uses the last lot of both in two separate pans, everyone in the memory go in the room as byakuya closes the door, Aurora flips both of the pans perfectly and places them back on the stove, once she deems they are done the stove is turned off and the pans are both brought closer to the separate plates and then slid off onto the now finished tower of pancakes and Omlets.

"Oh! Good morning byakuya!" She says rather quickly after she just noticed him in the room, but he diden't answer her only looking at the food "you ok?" She asked as He started to hold his neck and fall to the ground, he cried as she gets down to his level and hugs him, asking a question Everyone wanted "what's wrong!?"

After a few seconds of crying he finally answered her "my throat hurts.." another sob came from his mouth as he continues "and i don't know why!" The spectators in the memory could only watch as he let's a emotion he doesn't usually let out go...

"Hey-hey its fine!, I'm sure your just thursty-you did sleep in a bit-give me a second" She goes and opens the cabinet with glass cups and fills one up with water.

She then gently and carefully brings it to byakuya who has now started to breathe heavily and once she hands him the cup he quickly dranks it all. but even after he finishes the cup he still feels thursty.

Byakuya takes a moment to himself as Aurora started to check him to find out why he was even in pain, "im still thursty for some reason..." byakuya looked at the goddess infront of him but she just stared as his mouth, "what's wrong? Is there something in my teeth?" She shakes her head then gently grabs the cup and goes to fill it up again.

But before she gives it to him she goes to a cabinet full of medicine and pills along with tablets picking up one of the red tablet and putting it in the water. "I think this will help.." she said as she goes to give the cup to him again.