SPECIAL THANKS

To Mimi for being my first reader, her patience with me in this work and for always being so sweet and nice to me.

She's the Marketing Leader of our project and the artist responsable of this FF cover (whose art I leave published as the main image of the fic. You can also see it here: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=158389426943793&set=a.158389990277070).

But most of all I thank her for making space for me in her busy schedule to bless me with such a beautiful artwork.

Please give her lots of love >w<❤️

Tiktok: @1leesunhee13

___|___|___|___|___|_____|___|___|___|___|__

To Ashes_Kriz (https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ashes_Kriz) because thanks to that conversation we've in the kitchen the dark and angsty idea I had was discarded and I was inspired by the concept I presented here.

I also thanks her infinitely for helping me with the writing of the sketch and for keeping me away from angs (thanks to that we didn't have traumatized people xD).

Her incredible patience and her efforts in making me explore my soft vein made this fanfic possible.

___|___|___|___|___|_____|___|___|___|___|__

To my beloved husband for patiently wait the publication of this fanfic.

Almost all of my inspiration came from thinking about some things in the past and many things yet to come.

Thank you sweetie for always being by my side and back me up. ❤️.