You know, when the first movie was released, many people became fans of the female ghosts because of their beauty.

The most important reason for this was that the looks of the all the actors in the whole drama, except for those playing female ghosts, were low on the appearance index.

Many people have said that the senior male partner is too flamboyant, but is generally liked by many girls, and once made the entire film into a Shura field, it was forcibly promoting the development of the plot.

If it were changed to the present face, the plot would be much more reasonable.

Liu Zhuang licked his lips lightly, thinking that it was really handsome, handsome and itchy, and he would consider leaving a whole body for this cannon fodder, after all, that face is still worthy of collection.

Liu Zhuang is a very professional person. Even if he thinks of some terrible things in his heart, his appearance is still serious.

He looked at the situation nearby, it was close to class time, there were no students on campus, the teachers were preparing for class, and everything was ready.

Liu Zhuang smiled and returned to the guard room.

In the room, a long-dead middle-aged man was lying on the table wearing a security uniform, his body facing down, covering his expression of horror before he died.

To outsiders, it looked like he was only sleeping.

"Uncle Zhang, still sleeping? Then I'll go on patrol first!" Liu Zhuang pretended to say a few words and was ready to leave the guard room, taking things such as an amulet, and locked the door to ensure that no one could enter. Only then did the patrol begin.

This group only learned about Feng Xing's death yesterday morning, and they were still a little bit scared for those who spent the night in the guard room yesterday.

In order to spend the remaining two nights smoothly, they discussed how to explore the school during the day, find a hiding place at night, and change the place every day in case the returnees find it.

Although I don't know why the reincarnators have not yet entered this school, this group of experienced reincarnators did not come just to facilitate their dive into the campus and prepare in advance.

Zhou Yu looked at the second and third-year school buildings, frowned, and changed direction as soon as he turned.

That direction was--the first grade teaching building.

******

Li Huan got up very early today, and carefully dressed herself in front of the mirror.

Hair **** and tied with a bow. Put on false eyelashes and apply eye shadow.

I take out lipstick from Aunt Li and gently wipe my lips.

Finally, I put powder on my face.

Li Huan looked at the beautiful and touching self in the mirror and smiled with satisfaction.

Today, I will go to Senior to confess during class, and explain everything to Senior. Senior will definitely agree with me.

Senior will split the **** with me.

That's nice.

Li Huan's eyes were misty, imagining Xue Chang's handsome face giving her a gentle smile, her whole being was intoxicated.

She took everything for granted, as if this senior was already her lover, picked up her bookbag, and left the bedroom.

In the mirror on the dresser, the flesh of the sweet and pretty girl's face began to fall off piece by piece, revealing the blood-red texture of the muscles beneath.