#5

Tw: cursing, mention of blood, bullying

Finney's pov:

I got out of bed, looking really tired since I haven't slept one bit this night. I just couldn't. I got ready and went downstairs.
There I met Gwen as always making toast for both of us.
- Good morning Gwen - I said
- Good morning, gee you look like a zombie - she replied
- I just couldn't sleep, it happeneds - I spoke while yawning
- Yeah sure airhead, here you go - she said giving me two toasts on a plate. I ate them fastly and as always I went to school with my sister. Then as always, I went to the bathroom.

There I saw Matty and his two dipshit friends. At first, I didn't care but then he spoke up:
- Your little boyfriend isn't here so I can beat you up, I waited for this moment fag - Matty said laughing, and before I could speak I got hit on my stomach later, he punched my face which made my nose bleed. After that, they left and I cleaned myself up, trying not to show the pain that the beating caused. I headed to my chemistry class and thought about what exactly to tell Robin.

On the lunch break, all my friends helped me with what to say, how to act, etc.

When it was time to go I sighed and went to the park. There I saw Robin sitting on a bench. He looked so..empty..I felt really bad. I should have said it differently..I sat next to the bandana boy and we were sitting in awkward silence for a while.

3 rd person pov:

Finney sighed and begin to speak

- I made a big mistake giving you these signs but rejecting you, I knew that I felt different around you but I didn't know what I actually feel..I thinked about it a lot and I realized that I love you. I truly do. I know that you probably won't forgive me right now and even if you do you don't want to be anything more than friends..but I just don't want to stop talking to you, you mean a lot to me, I trust you and I can't imagine the world without you, you don't have to reply right now, I just wanted to tell you that.

The brown-eyed boy bursted into tears and hugged the other boy tightly. He looked at Finney and replied:

- I love you too you idiot! And don't blame yourself for needing more time - the bandana boy smiled, wanting to say something else but he couldn't. Finn conected thier lips in a dreamy kiss.

They stayed in the park for a while talking and cuddling. Later they went to thier homes. Finney instantly called Bruce and wrote to Griffen about what happend at the park, Robin did the same but with Vance and Billy. They were the happiest alive now.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

That's the end of part 5! I hope you eyojed, see yall next time lovlies