3-11: Power, Responsibility, and Fruit! (Spider 59)

Start from the beginning

In other words, they are meant to work together to compensate for being weak individually, with members specialising in different fields to better support each other.

We Monsters, at least the ones that operate on their own like us spiders, need to be strong on our own.

So that is why we are so strong in comparison to Humans, the matchup is balanced around one strong Monster going up against a group of Humans.

Majikku 1: Makes sense, too bad we are way ahead of the curve on that solo front.

Karada: Do we really need to worry about Humans at this point?

I don't know.

It is hard to believe an intelligent race would be so weak when they should be smart enough to figure out how to min-max the system to get strong.

Especially since they can do it in a safe environment where their lives aren't at risk, and can train for years long before they ever encounter any real trouble.

Then again, Humans aren't known for their diligence, I mean, why do you think people admire those who are hardworking? Because most people are naturally lazy.

All Human progress boils down to less input, more output after all.

We ourselves definitely wouldn't bother training this hard if we weren't essentially forced to.

Majikku 1: Which is why you are the best of us, Interu, always striving for more than needed. If only the same could be said for Karada.

Karada: Fuck off, Majikku 1, I'm on vacation.

Majikku 2-9: Language!

Heh, thanks, but my diligence is to be expected as I am the eldest sister.

Such is my responsibility to be strong so as to look after the rest of you.

Oh hey, the Adventurers ran into a 'boss' snake.

Majikku 1: 5v1, they got this.

Karada: But what about us? Aren't we out hunting for food ourselves? Maybe we should just steal their kill since there isn't anything else around.

Majikku 2: Yeah, it's not like they are gonna eat that anyway.

Majikku 5: Actually, since they aren't gonna eat it, wouldn't it be better if we wait for them to do the hard work for us?

Majikku 3: But what about gaining Proficiencies for our Skills?

Majikku 7: Right, [Heavy Evil Eye] is slow to level thanks to our [Heavy Resistance].

Majikku 9: And we can't really use the other two Evil Eyes on ourselves.

Majikku 4: But we need to avoid levelling up, remember?

Majikku 8: Until we max out those Stats Growth Skills, that is.

Majikku 6: Wait, does the Experience go to whoever lands the finishing blow or shared among all those who helped?

Good question, we have never tested that out even with Fei around since we are keeping her out of combat, we don't really know all the intricacies of being in an actual party.

Like, how exactly does Skills like [Cooperation] work? Does it somehow make you more in sync with whoever you're working with?

And can you effectively control people with [Leadership] since it basically increases your non-existent charisma stat.