6 - Sweet Like Chocolate.

Start from the beginning

"Ushijima?" Iwaizumi chuckled. "He likes you?" Iwaizumi asked, in general curiosity.

"He says he does, so I would hope so." Tendou played with his fingers.

"I'm surprised." Iwaizumu sat down at the table Tendou was leaning on.

"Pfft, why?" Tendou asked.

"I thought he liked Oikawa, I mean he always wanted to be around Oikawa at our games." Iwaizumi chuckled.

Tendou's pupils dilated a bit. He looked down and pondered what Iwaizumi said.

"That doesn't mean he likes Oikawa now," Iwaizumi smiled up at Tendou, "but Ushijima doesn't seem like the type to let go." Iwaizumi leaned back in his chair.

Tendou thought about it more. His eyes grew huge when he put more pieces together.

"Does..does Oikawa.." Tendou looked at Iwaizumi.

"No definitely not." Iwaizumi shook his head. "He never speaks good of him at all. He only agreed to be friends with him because I wanted to leave the past behind us." Iwaizumi smiled.

Tendou looked at Iwaizumi and his was getting annoyed again. He stopped leaning on the table and he got back behind the counter.

"Hey." Iwaizumi tried to grab Tendou but failed. He sighed then took a breath.

"Is there any chocolate you want?" Tendou asked, not even looking at Iwaizumi.

"Tendou." Iwaizumi looked at Tendou with a little bit of guilt in his eyes.

"If you don't want chocolate or any candy, please leave, sir." Tendou turned his back towards Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi looked at Tendou and his mouth flattened. "Are you going to ignore me now?" Iwaizumi placed one hand on the glass counter and he leaned into the glass a bit.

"Do you need candy or chocolate, sir?" Tendou said, not evening looking at Iwaizumi.

"I.." Iwaizumi thought for a second. "Yes! Yes I do." Iwaizumi smiled. He had a plan.

Tendou turned around, annoyed, he looked at Iwaizumi and sighed. "What do you want?" He put on his 'customer service' voice.

"What is your favorite chocolate?" Iwaizumi leaned on the glass and he got closer to Tendou.

"Seriously?" Tendou raised a brow, knowing what Iwaizumi was planning.

"Do you get to eat any of this? Ever?" Iwaizumi questioned Tendou.

Tendou looked at Iwaizumi. "No." Tendou said while gritting his teeth.

"Then I'll buy you something so you can eat it." Iwaizumi smiled. "I'm doing this as a friend." Iwaizumi pulled away from being close to Tendou. "So what is your favorite chocolate or candy?" Iwaizumi smiled.

Tendou sighed. He looked at the selection of chocolate and candy in front of him. "Caramel chocolate." Tendou looked at all the caramel chocolate they had.

Iwaizumi smiled, his cheeks blushed. His mind was yelling at him, he's flirting with Tendou! But his intentions are not to get with him, he just wants to talk to Tendou.

Tendou pulled out the caramel chocolate he wanted and he looked at Iwaizumi. "700 Yen." Tendou's lips were flat and his eyes were filled with fire.

Iwaizumi nodded. He gave the money and then he took the bag of chocolates.

"I thought it was for me?" Tendou was still annoyed.

"I know." Iwaizumi smiled. "They are." Iwaizumi extended his arm out to give Tendou the chocolate over the counter. "Here, caramel chocolate. The cashier said it was his favorite, so maybe it will be yours." Iwaizumi chuckled.