6 - Sweet Like Chocolate.

~ Thursday, Tendou's Chocolate Shop, 14:17 (2:17 pm). ~

"Have a great day!" Tendou gave a brown bag to a woman and the woman gave it to her daughter.

"Yaaaay!!!" The daughter was happy since she just got some of them best chocolate in Japan.

Tendou smiled and watched the woman an
l ld her daughter walk out and he saw Iwaizumi walk in.

"Oh, hi Iwaizumi." Tendou said as he saw Iwaizumi walking towards him. He got out from behind the counter and he stood there, waiting for Iwaizumi.

"What brings you here super early? You were here only a few months ago." Tendou's head titled to the side in confusion.

"I need to talk to you." Iwaizumi grabbed Tendou's wrist and started pulling him to the entrance door.

"Woah! Hey!" Tendou pulled out of Iwaizumi's grip. "I'm still working." Tendou put his hands on his hips.

"Oh right." Iwaizumi sighed. "I'm sorry, I just..." Iwaizumi looked away from Tendou, his cheeks getting red, "I need to talk to you."

"About what?" Tendou asked, a bit annoyed.

"I wanna talk in private." Iwaizumi said quietly.

"Why would you need to talk to me privately? What is going on?" Tendou crossed his arms across his chest.

"It's hard to explain." Iwaizumi got closer to Tendou.

"Hard to explain? What did you, like, get arrested and don't want Oikawa to find out?" Tendou chuckled.

"Worse than that." Iwaizumi hung his head.

"Are you dating Oikawa?" Tendou stepped closer to Iwaizumi.

"Yeah." Iwaizumi scratched the back of his neck.

"Did you..cheat on him or something?" Tendou looked at Iwaizumi.

"No, I didn't..but." Iwaizumi looked at Tendou.

"But? How is there a but? It's either you did or you didn't, Iwaizumi." Tendou was kinda annoyed.

"I had dreams..." Iwaizumi's words trailed off.

"Dreams? About who?" Tendou raised an eyebrow.

"You." Iwaizumi spat out. Then he covered his mouth with his hands surprised at what he just said.

"Excuse me?" Tendou's eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Uh.." Iwaizumu looked away from Tendou's surprised face.

"What..kind of dreams were they?" Tendou asked, kinda knowing the answer already.

"C'mon Tendou." Iwaizumi scoffed. "You know what kind of dreams they would be if I'm acting like this and if Oikawa was..mad at me." Iwaizumi sighed.

"So they were those..kinds of dreams? Why the hell are you thinking of that?!" Tendou threw his hands and arms up in the air out of confusion and annoyance.

"I don't know! If I did I would have already solved the problem." Iwaizumi ran his hand through his hair.

Tendou frowned. "Do you like me or something?" Tendou said somewhat quietly.

Iwaizumi looked at Tendou then blushed. "I don't know, but..if I'm thinking of you like this then maybe?" Iwaizumi cringed at the word "maybe".

"Well, unfortunately for you, I don't like you." Tendou sighed. "And I have a boyfriend." Tendou smiled at the thought of Ushijima.

"Really?" Iwaizumi's eyebrow raised.

"Mhmm." Tendou leaned on one of the tables. "Ushijima." Tendou smiled.