«Chapter three»

«Chapter 3»

Friday in the morning. Harry would visit Tony again.
The day before I tried to look for some information about Harry to know what was happening to him, but I couldn't fin anything.
The music could run to my ears through the headphones. My favorite song, Viva La Vida was playing.

As always, I went to Starbucks to get Tony's & mine's coffee, but this time I bought three, one more for Harry.
I went to Tony's office & left his coffee on his desk, then I went to mine & started playing Candy Crush.

"Mary!" Tony came from nowhere shouting "My flight got moved for today! Let's go now!"
"What?" I asked. "And what am I going to do?"
"You... you will stay here. Harry's coming in a few mintues. Sorry, explain to him what happened" Tony said.
"But.." he didn't let me finish the sentence.
"Goodbye!" Tony & Mary said.
"But..." I muttered.

The sound of the elevator resounded in the office. I was still shocked.
I took advantage of that moment I had to look up for more information about Harry, but I couldn't find anything.

"Where's Tony?" his voice asked behind me.
"Shit!" I shouted & turned around "You scared me"
"I'm sorry" he barely laughed.

I looked down embarrassed because of what I did & shook my head.

"I'm sorry, they left me alone here & I'm a little nervous" I said.
"Alone?" he asked.
"Yeah, he had to leave today." I answered "He said he was very sorry"
"Yeah, it's okay. But I have a problem, my chauffeur's wife had a baby & I let him go to visit them"

Chauffeur? Why didn't come with his car?

"And my car is in the mechanic" he said like if he knew what I was thinking.
"Well, you can stay here watching tv & drink the coffee I got you if you want" I said smiling.
"Did you get me coffee?" he smiled.
"Yes, you got me one so, I wanted to give you something back" I said.
"Then you should give me a sandwich too" he laughed.
"Right. Do you want me to go & get you one?" I said.
"No, it's fine" he laughed "It's alright, thank you so much"
"Wait" I walked to my desk I took the coffee, then I went back to the office.
"This is yours" I gave him his coffee. "You can sit on the sofa, I'll turn on the tv" I said.
"To be honest, I don't really want to watch the tv" he told me.

In that moment I saw big bags under his eyes & a sad expression.

"Harry..." I muttered "If you don't mind that I ask, but are you okay?"
"I don't know" he shook his head "Just a bad season, but everything will be fine" he smiled.
"Well, if you want I can play the psychologist role today" I said joking. "Maybe those four years I studied, actually helped me"
"You?" he laughed "How do I know that I can trust you?"
"You'll have to put yourself at risk" I said.

Harry smiled & bitted his lip thoughtful.

"Okay, but let's sit on the sofa, because that chair hurts my back" he said.

I smiled incredulous & let myself fall on the sofa. He was sitting on the sofa infront of me.

"Okay" I said "First of all, why you come with a psychologist?"
"What reasons do you think I have to come?" good answer.
"Personally, I don't think you have any problem. Just that you are full of shit and you need someone to talk to, someone who gives you advice"
"Whoa.." that's what he said.
"Now you have to explain me what's all of that shit that you have in your head" I said.
"Well" he started "I miss Cheshire, but I miss my mom more, I usually visit my sister. My bestfriend's dad just died, you know?" he gave me a sad smile "It's hard to know that all you can do is send a supporting message and a bouquet of flowers. I hate that I can't be there to hug him k tell him that everything will be okay. People thinks that because I'm famous, I can't do what I want, and it's not like that, it's not right"
"People will always judge. Everyone is this world, including you. And for sure, before you were in The X Factor, you also used to think that about famous people, right?" I said.
"Maybe, yes" he muttered.

"What I'm trying to tell you is that maybe there's intelligent people that can have an idea of what is being famous, but you don't really know it until you live it" I said.
"Fame world is shit. I meet people everyday in every place I go to" he continued "But for them I'm the famous Harry Styles, they look & talk to me like if I was an animal from the circus. The feeling of being surrounded by a lot of people but being alone. I mean, I have a good time with them, but I still feel alone". he said.
"And the fact that there's millions of girls supporting you doesn't help right?" I ask.
"No no, I love my fans, but I have to be careful with what I do & say, it's tiring to not to be yourself" he sighed "There will always be broken girls, magazines lying & that. In the end, after a long time you get used to it but it's still shit" he said.
"And well about the broken girls you talk about..?" I asked.
"You know perfectly what I'm trying to tell you" he said.
"Well, it's not a secret that your sexual life is really... active" I said.

Harry laughed a little bit cheerful.

"Don't exaggerate! It's not that I'm with a different girl every night" he said.
"Well, every week" I said.
"Oh, so you also think I'm a womanizer with no feelings?"
"Of course not" I smiled.
"I'm not that. It's just that..."
"You are twenty three and you want to have fun" I said.
"Yeah" he said surprised "I don't wanna hurt anyone, but I don't know, I also have the right to live my life & have fun, right?"
"Harry, you have to live your life and be happy, but you well, you are famous. All you have to do is be as discreet as you can with stuff you know that can be polemic"
"I do" he said.
"Well, you're right, from every ten girls you have sex with only one of them makes polemic" I laughed.
"No" he gave me a forzed laugh "Really, I know it's not a secret that I don't have serious relationships, but I'm not a bastard with the girls"
"I didn't say that. I mean, I'm pretty sure that you are very nice with the girls you've been with" I said.

Harry smiled.

"I'm such a gentleman! They perfectly know that it won't go of more than one or two nights. It's that, I don't want a serious relationship. I want to have a good time, I don't want to have a girlfriend & feel like shit like Louis and Liam because they can't see their girlfriends" he told me.
"So, all of this is because you don't want a girlfriend?" I said.
"See, I'm a guy, I have the necessity of..." he stopped and laughed embarrassed.
"What happened?" I asked him.
"I don't know, I feel weird talking about this to you"
"Harry, remember I'm Tony" I laughed "Really, you need a girl bestfriend, someone you can tell your problems too and that gives you advice, not a therapist" I said.
"Do you think that? I don't think I can have a bestfriend" Harry told me.
"Why not?" I asked confused.
"I don't know. I wouldn't know if she's my friend because I'm famous or because she really wants to be my friend. Don't laugh, but sometimes I wish I had a double life" he laughed "So I would keep doing my job, but also have a normal life and I would know who loves the "not famous Harry"".
"Like Hannah Montana?" I laughed.
"More like a superhero" Harry laughed too.

And then a big idea popped in my head.

"Do you have something to do this afternoon?" I asked.
"No, nothing. Why?" he said.
"What do you think if I dress you up as someone else and we go around London and do what a "normal person" would do?" I said excited.