A Beautiful Night

Firstly , Salute to all those soliders who sacrificed their lives for our nation. Secondly , Happy Valentine's Day to my lovely readers.

Thirdly, i would like to draw your attention towards my dearest friend Sudhssparkles  's story "Zaalima". Do follow her and do votes and comments on her story, you will surely like it.

Fourthly , Happy belated Birthday to you CurlyFirefly7 . I hope you will like this chapter.

______

" Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings "

Ranbir's POV

It's been whole 1 year , i am dating the only love of my life. Prachi Mehra , the elder daughter of Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra. When i saw her for the first time , I instantly fell in her. I remember she was walking in the corridor when i entered inside the college. Her hairs were disturbing her badly and her hands were busy putting the books in her bag. And her beautiful eyes were showing the innocence on her face. Don't know what came into my mind i stopped her and i unknowingly moved my hands towards her hairs to slide them behind her ear. I looked into her beautiful eyes which were looking at me confusingly. She snapped her fingers in front of me and then i introduced myself to her and she did the same. And then I realised a man can actually have Love at first sight.

" Oh god!! But in all this , i forgot to tell you that today's night i am going to propose my Prachi . Well , I have done this once before in our 2nd year of college but i need to do this again for my Prachi so that she could feel special "

I went towards the mirror to look at myself if i was looking good or not. Afterall i am Ranbir Kohli and i have to look best.

Hmmmm , Ranbir black jacket suits you - I appreciated myself.

Then I walked outside my room and saw my brother who was completely lost in his phone.

Idiot , What are you doing in my apartment? I asked.
I was checking is everything okay here or not. Because you are going to propose my friend, Prachi - my brother replied.

Don't worry everything is okay here. You did this so beautiful , all the arrangements are too good. And it will look more beautiful when Prachi will come here. -  I said , a smile crepted on my lips after i called out Prachi's name.

Her name....
Her name has the power which really gives me the peace. Whenever i call her name , She has no idea how fast my heart beats.

Aryan - Okay i am going then bbye! And ya all the best....
Thanks - i said.
And he smiled back at me.

_____

Prachi's POV

Love is really a best feeling of this world. And god blessed me with a stupid yet cute boyfriend whom i love so much and who loves me unconditionally. He is really a blessing. You know he has called me tonight , Don't know why. He told me that he is planning something for me but don't know what he is planning today. But i am very excited to know about that.

I looked at my watch and noticed the time It's 7 : 00 PM. I have to go to his Apartment till 8. I quickly went towards my wardrobe. I took out my favourite black gown to wear. It was simple but beautiful. And to be honest i want to wear Ranbir's favourite colour so I think i should wear this.

I started to get ready. But I don't know how to do makeup. I think i should call Rhea she will help me in this.
I picked my phone only to call her but before i could call her , i received a message from Ranbir.....