"Is your car okay, Dean?" Sam asked. 

     "Ya, whatever she did, looks okay now," Dean said. "That Constance chick, what a bitch!" I couldn't help but chuckle.

    "You know, you smell like a toilet, Dean," I teased, looking up at him. 

    He rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything. We got in the car and headed to the nearest motel.

   When Dean went to get a room, we found out that Dad had also gotten a room. Dean told the man that it was his dad and got his room number. Sam and I stood guard while Dean picked the lock. 

     "Woah, well, I think Dad has definitely been here," I stated, walking into the room. The walls were covered with articles and research, the bed was a mess, and there was trash all over the floor. "You guys can look around, I am gonna go shower," I headed towards the bathroom, carrying a bag of clothes. Before I made it there, Dean stopped me.

      "You okay, I know you're fear of heights and that was a lot back there?" Dean questioned, holding my arm. I saw Sam also looking at me.

   "Guys, I'm fine, after a shower and some rest, I'll be good to go," I explained, rubbing Deans arm. I made my way into the bathroom, got undressed, and took a steaming shower. When I finished, I could hear Dean and Sam talking. They exchanged a "jerk" and "bitch" and I smiled. That meant that they made up.

      I walked out and Dean walked in past me. Sam explained that Dad had found the same thing we had. It still didn't make since that he was missing though. We were supposed to find an address for Constance's husband for questioning. Sam looked at me for a minute.

      "What?" I asked.

      "Nothing, its just..." Sam paused, as if trying to find the right words. "You hated Dad almost as much as I did and he treated you worse, why are you trying to find him?"

     I sighed. "Because, I might hate him for the way he treated me and everything, but Dean was really worried and I care about Dean, so..." I sighed again. "Here I am."

    He nodded, ending the conversations their. Lucky for us, Dean came out of the bathroom to end any awkward silence. 

    He grabbed his coat and headed for the door. "I'm gonna go grab something to eat, anyone want to come along?" He offered, grabbing his keys. Sam shook his head, listening to a message from Jessica. Dean glanced at me.

      "I don't want to come, but I will take a milkshake," I said, looking up a Dean. 

      "Of course you do," He stated, rolling his eyes. 

      Dean wasn't gone for more than a few minutes when my phone rang with his name. I answered it, putting it on speaker for Sam. "What?"

     "Five-O, take off," was all he said. Sam turned his phone off and moved over closer to me. 

      "What about you?" I asked, worried something had happened.

       "They kind of spotted me, you guys go find Dad," He told us. Before we could say anything else, he ended the call. I snuck to the window to see Dean being held against a police car. I moved when I saw a police officer coming towards our room. 

     "Let's go, now!" I rushed, grabbing my bag of clothes. Sam grabbed his things and we snuck out the bathroom window. "You found an address for that guy, right?" I asked Sam, as I got into the passenger seat of the impala.

     "Yep, lets go," We pulled out of the parking lot. 

    We got to the husbands house and knocked on the door. He opened it.