The Forest of Monsters

A/N: Every story is in third person unless stated other wise. This book is also an explanation of how the Forest of Monsters, stated in 'The Enemies Kingdom', works.
______________________________________________________________________________

There are a variety of different monsters, small and big, with different intentions and perspectives. Then there are humans, a species that has populated the earth for many years. Now, humans do anything for many different reasons. They work for money and most work for fame. In this society, there are heroes and villains. Heroes are the ones who protect and save everyone in their power. Villains are people who reaks havoc and bring destructions upon cities and communities. But, what if we tell you that their are different ways to interperet heroes and villains? One of them being that not all heroes tries their best to protect and save people, most of them are in it for the money. Just like heroes, villains can be people who were taken down the wrong path and were not saved from their misery. Instead they were looked down on, casted away, and left to fend for themselves. Villains were not just born the way they are, and they do not just wake up and say 'Oh today I'm gonna cause destruction'. No, they were created. We are the ones who created them.

For monsters and beasts, there are many different species, tho they all have one thing in common. They always will protect their home, friends and their family. Though they have many different traits, there are some that will instantly kill you if you are posed as a threat. This is why people were instructed to stay away from this particular forest. Many times, heroes had to search for bodies of children, adults and even up to babies, although sometimes they find half decapitated bodies.

This group of children were instructed to camp at the forest by their teachers and principal. Not just any forest, the Forest of Monsters in particular. The place where people were instructed not to go. But this was the total opposite. Their principal has put them straight into death arms. They had to be there for three years. Three Years!! Trying to survive. At least it was closer to the entrance and not in the middle of it. They were told that the teachers and other heroes would check in every month to see what they have acomplished.

Now, they are getting ready to head to the forest. This group consisted of twenty students, each from either Class 1-A or 1-B. Now why would the top hero school put their students in danger trying to survive nights of terror? Perhaps it was to understand the beasts more. They specifically didn't allow a student named Kouda to go on this trip because he can easily understand animals because of his quirk.

Here they are, at the entrance of the forest, with there homeroom teacher ready to leave them be.
______________________________________________________________________________

"Do you understand what you have to do?" said a dark haired man. "Yes, Mr. Aizawa!" the group shouted. "Alright, now shoo. I don't wanna see y'all standing here being idle anymore. Start whatever. I'm leaving." Mr. Aizawa ranted, upset 'cause he didn't have his morning coffee.

"Alright" said a blue-haired boy. "We should take the list of names of the people who are hear so we know who we lost if we lose anyone." he continued. "That's actually a good idea" a raven-haired girl agreed. "Tch. Let's just get this over with." said a boy with ash-blonde hair. "Please line up in two straight lines, one with girls, the other, boys" said the bluenette. "Whatever Iida" said a girl with pink hair and skin.

They all lined up as instructed. The black-haired girl from a minute ago was in charge of taking the girls' name, and the blue-haired boy, known as Iida, take the boys' names.

"Katsuki Bakugou" said the ash-blonde. "Eijiro Kirishima" stated a redhead. "Denki Kaminari" a boy with yellow hair and the a black streak on his left. "Hitoshi Shinso" said a boy with with big eyebags under his eyes. "Neito Monoma" said a blonde boy. "My name is Shoto." said a duel-haired boy. "Last name?" asked Iida. Shoto sighed and said "Todoroki. Shoto Todoroki." "Fumikage Tokoyami" said a boy with a bird head. A boy with raven hair said "Hanta Sero." "Yuga Aoyoma" said a french boy.