Lawn Care and Pest Control in Oakville

Having a lush and beautiful lawn is a dream for many people. And when it comes to caring for your lawn, then always trust professional and call them for lawn care in Oakville.

Leaf removal

Whether you're a homeowner or a business owner, having a leaf removal service in Oakville is an important component of keeping your property in tip top shape. This is because fallen leaves can cause a number of problems, including blocking out sunlight and killing your grass. Having a professional lawn care service in Oakville can ensure that your property looks great all year round. You can also enjoy a healthy lawn while saving time and money.

Taking the time to dispose of your leaves correctly will pay off in the long run. In fact, the Town of Oakville is currently in the midst of rolling out a new leaf collection program. Depending on where you live, the program will vary. For example, some neighborhoods will have a bagged leaf collection on Fridays, while others will receive it the old fashioned way.

Fertilizer

Whether you are planning to maintain your lawn or simply want to improve its appearance, fertilizer is a great way to do so. The right type of fertilizer will help your grass grow healthy and strong. In addition, the right fertilizer will give your lawn a lush green look all season long.

The best time to fertilize your lawn is during the spring. This is because the grass needs nutrients for proper growth. Nitrogen is especially important to healthy lawns. It encourages chlorophyll production, which helps the grass fight disease and drought. Potassium is also useful to a lawn's overall health. This nutrient helps the grass resist extreme temperatures and promotes root growth.

When choosing a fertilizer, it is important to read the label. Some fertilizers contain phosphorus, which can contaminate local water sources.

Sprinkler system repair

Putting in a new sprinkler system on your property is a great way to enhance the resale value of your home. A well-designed irrigation system can add to your kerb appeal and keep your grass green all season long.

There are several companies out there that can help you with your lawn sprinkler needs. Among them is Dependable Lawn Care, a full-service landscaping company that offers a wide range of services, from winterizing your yard to snow removal to spring cleaning. These are all part of their overall landscape and yard care plan, and you can rest assured that your landscaping will be taken care of from head to toe.

The same company is also able to provide you with all of your lawn care needs in the summer, with a variety of landscape and lawn maintenance plans to choose from.

English ivy

Whether you live in the Pacific Northwest, Southern Ontario, or the eastern United States, the English ivy is a noxious weed that has invaded and damaged many areas. It grows rapidly and is highly aggressive.

Its leaves are covered with a waxy coating. The vines are able to cling to almost any surface. They will grow vertically up tree trunks and walls. The plant can also climb up fences.

English ivy is an evergreen plant. It can be used as a ground cover or a privacy fence. The plant will grow in containers, but should be controlled. It prefers a well-drained medium and frequent watering.

Some of the common problems with the plant are leaf spots, fungal-based root rot, and anthracnose. A copper fungicide can remove the leaf spots. In addition, sulfur dust is helpful in preventing brown spots on the leaves.

Pest control

Having a well manicured lawn doesn't guarantee your home is free from pests. In fact, a healthy yard could be a breeding ground for some of the worst offenders. If you're looking for a little help in the garden, it may be time to call in the pros. Luckily, there's a lawn care and pest control company in Oakville that can help you maintain a weed free lawn.

The simplest way to prevent a lawn from getting overrun is to properly fertilize your grass. Adding the right nutrients will not only prevent weeds from taking over, but will also help your plants survive the dreaded Missouri winter.

Another cool thing to do is to trim your shrubs, hedges, and trees to prevent them from getting in the way. You can also install a two foot wide gravel strip around your perimeter to discourage crawling insects from scouting out your home.