᯽34᯽

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"What are you doing here?" I ask with a smile, pulling him into a hug.

"It's a crazy story, but, my parents wanted to come to Hawaii and I was a hundred percent sure you guys were in this side of the island. Lucky me, my parents always wanted to stay on this side rather on the center of the city!" He exclaims excitedly.

"Yup, we found him walking in the beach." Jayla says walking in with Javon.

"Sup, bro!" Malachi hugs Jaden who doesn't take it that well. I don't know what his problem is with Malachi to be honest.

"Nice to see you too." Jaden gives Mal a smile and Malachi returns one too.

"It's crazy that we're all here together!" He shouts. He was really excited to see us. "Yeah it is bro!" Javon shouts matching his energy. "It would be pretty cool if Jenna and Miguel were here, too." Jayla says and we all agree.

"Well...I heard Jenna is in Italy. Oh, and Miguel is in Mexico with his fam." Malachi says and I chuckle. "Stalker much?" I joke and he sticks his middle finger to me. "Love you too, my friend." I giggle.

"Well, what are you crazy people doing here?" Mal asks sitting down on the couch. "Family vacation." Jayla says with a smile. "Cool cool. You know, our movie is almost coming out." He says and we gasp.

"Really? That's amazing!" Jayla says. "Yeah, it's coming out this summer, the trailer already got posted." He continues. "My dad didn't tell me, that's great!" I say and he smiles.

"Yeah. Me, Miguel and Jen were thinking of going somewhere to celebrate and we were actually wondering if you guys wanted to come." He says and we all gasp. Again.

"Yes, duh!" Jayla squeals happily and Jaden flashes me a smile.

"Do you guys know where we're going, yet?" Javon asks, curious and excited to know. "Well, Miguel's family has a private yatch and we were all thinking of staying a few nights over there. There are rooms for everybody." He explains and everybody only gets more and more excited.

"Yeah, we'll ask our parents." Jaden calmly says.

"It's gonna be lots of fun and-" Malachi was interrupted by his phone. "Shit, it's my mom." He says checking the caller ID. "I gotta go. See you at the party tonight?" He asks now to Jayla and Javon, but still looking to all of us.

"Yup." Javon answers.

Malachi says his goodbyes and leaves.

"A party?" Jaden asks. "We were gonna tell you two but then Mal just started talking and, blah blah blah." Javon speaks. "Fair enough." I say.

"I'm figuring that's a yes to the party?" Jayla spits, hesitating. "Yeah. My sleep schedule is already completely fucked up." I joke. "Well, that's the best thing about summer." Jaden mutters to me.

"Let's go get ready then." Jayla says and we all go to our rooms.

ꕥ~~ꕥꕥꕥ~~ꕥ

"Have you seen Julie's new post?" I ask, talking about one of the biggest bitch in our school. "Ugh, I don't even know why I'm there. She's only hangs with me so she can fuck my brothers." Jayla says, looking at herself in the mirror.