ꕥ~~ꕥꕥꕥ~~ꕥ
•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

God. Kill me right now.

I don't know why, Harper's decided insisted that I sat next to him for this dinner.

Is he going to kill me? I hope not.

We ordered and Dwayne got straight to the point.

"What's your intention with my daughter?" He asked with a low tone so no one could hear him. "Uhmm, I would love to date your daughter, sir."

Why did you call him sir? The fuck?

I panicked.

"No need to call me sir, Jaden. I've just seen a lot of interaction between you and Harper since summer started. Can I trust you?" He asked.

"Yes, of course. Don't worry sir."

Dude?!

I fucking panicked!

"How do you even know if my daughter truly likes you? She's very picky." He speaks after some tense seconds of silence. "Uhmm, I truly don't. I hope she does." I say, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Well, you're a nice guy, Jaden. Let's pray to god that she likes you."

"Yeah...yeah." I mutter.

"Well, have fun, Jaden." He says patting my back with a smile. "Thanks." I say.

"Jaden, you want to change with me? I want to ask some questions to sir Johnson." Jayla says and Dwayne laughs.

"Come here, Jay." He says and she gives him a smile. I quietly did a quick pray and moved to Jayla's old seat.

God is kinda on my side tonight, since Jayla was sitting next to Harper before.

Harper gave me a brief smile and waited for me to sit next to her.

"What did my dad tell you? Please, don't tell me he threatened you or something." She says. "No, of course not. Your dad is really nice." I lie.

"Yeah, sure." She mutter with a smile.

The food eventually came and we all ate and talked about random stuff.

"Hey kids, do you guys wanna go explore the place while us parents have a serious talk?" Jess says and we all nod leaving.

"Hey mumps, wanna come with us?" I ask flashing him a sweet smile. "No, I'm good. Thank you Harps." He says, giving the same smile back.

I gave him a kiss on the head and left with the twins and Jayla.

We decided to go to the back of the restaurant since there were some benches over there and it was completely empty.

I sat next to Jayla and Javon sat on the floor, facing Me and her. Jaden decided to sit next to me.

"Soo, comments on the trip?" Javon asks. "Seriously?" Jayla chuckles. "What, I'm bored!" Javon whines.

I was distracted paying attention to Jayla and Javon kind of arguing about this random and stupid thing, I don't notice Jaden leaning closer to me.

"Wanna go somewhere else?" He asks and I turn to him, looking in his eyes. "Just the two of us?" I ask with a smile. "Yeah." He says smiling back. "Yeah, sure." I calmly say back.

He gets up and sticks his hand out for me to hold. "Where are y'all going?" Javon asks with a frown. "Somewhere." Jaden quickly answers taking me away.

"Please, date already!" We hear Jayla shout.

We both make our way to the beach. The sun was setting and the sky was filled with gorgeous colours.

"You look very amazing  today, I mean you always do, but you know..." I spit out nervously. "I know Jaden, you already told me. You don't look bad yourself." She teases giving me a smile.

"Well, may I know why you wanted to talk to me, here, mister Jaden Walton?" She asked and I gave her a genuine smile.

Just go straight to the point.

"Uhmmm, you know, well, how do I- fuck!" I was stopped by Harper's little laughs. "Just go ahead, I won't bite." She jokes and I chuckle, looking at her.

Okay, here it goes.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I ask.

There was a tense silence and her face went pale.

"I don't know. Uhmm, I gotta go..."

She looks down and leaves.

What the actual fuck?

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1119

HEYYYYY!

Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me right now...

Well well, I couldn't just give you what you guys wanted that easily🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Btw, THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

I will post again in like a really long time but when I do, it will be a lot of chapters (I'm think of doing about 8 chapters or more and then posting) I'm thinking of posting only on February too.

Anyways, back to the chapterr

don't worry, THEY WILL DATE HAHAHA, just had to give it MUCH more drama and alllll.

It is all planned.

BYEEEEEEESS