Looking for a new roommate

- Ok T-Bone I think that we've put up enough flyers.
- Do you think that we should place an ad in the Recycler, Nik?
- But what are you gonna write? "Hello we are looking for a roommate because we don't have enough money for live. We are living in a shitty apartment without running water. Call back on this number...".
- Ok you're right fucker. Then we are going to wait for some guy to call us.
- That's right Tom.
- Starwood?
- You know me so well fucker.

A little girl was walking from bars, music stores and even strip clubs in the job offer. No one was going to employ her. She couldn't work because she was only 16 years old. No work means no money and no money means no apartment to live in. How is she living then? Easy sleeping on the park benches or under the bridge. Didn't she have a parents to take care of her? The answer is no. Her mother died giving birth to her. Her father was a convict and returned from Sibiria when she was 14 years old. Then he died because of grogginess. She was an orphan who was sold to the emir who wanted her to convert to Islam. But she was a Catholic and she rebelled against him. The emir gave her independence. She roamed the world until she entered the world of war. She  carried out death sentences in Spain. In her homeland. Until they discovered her. She ran away for a long time until she finally found Los Angeles. The apartments were terribly expensive so she ended up on the streets. And that's the end of the story of Esmeralda Fernández a tall girl with long dark  and blue eyes whose life has not been spared. But Esmeralda  had some money put aside her dream was to find a roof over her head. She searched for a long time and finally came across an advertisement in which someone was looking for a roommate for a low price. She called the number listed on the ad.