Avery whispered to the young student, hoping to boost his confidence against Robby. He nodded and stood up.

Robby started wiggling around to loosen up a bit. They bowed and got into their fighting stances.

"Ais!" Robby threw a kick, Kenny blocked but then he threw another kick over him. Kenny blocked two other kicks but then got hit.

He hissed in pain and Robby clearly got worried. "Whoa, whoa. Hey. Are you okay?" Kenny just looked at Robby with pain in his arm.

Avery sighed, looking at Robby then getting up to head over with Terry where Kenny went.

"I- I- I don't know what to do, he's stronger. He mores advanced-" Kenny paused and looked at the two.

"Robby doesn't have a weakness."

"You're thinking about this the wrong way." Terry started.

"Of course he had a weakness Kenny. Everyone has one. Figure it out, once you realized, just attack it."

"I think I know it now."

Kenny looked at Avery, Terry did too amused with the advice she just gave. He looked over at Terry then nodded, heading back over to the Mat.

"Quite the advice Gomez. You should be teaching this class instead of me."

Avery didn't say anything, just focused on the fight. They bowed. "Ais!"

Robby threw a punch, blocked. A kick then landed on Kenny. He started hissing in pain, Robby stopped.

"Hey, K-Kenny. I'm.. I'm sorry if—"

Kenny got down and sweeped his leg, quickly lifting himself off his knee.

Terry and Kenny high-fived, he walked over to Avery and gave the girl a tight hug. "You did it!" She cheered.

"I did! Once you said that, I remembered that Robby started checking if I was ok and it snapped into place! I was his weakness!!"

Kenny pulled her back into another tight hug. Pulling away they watched as Robby got up and caught his breath.

Terry started walking around and giving a speech, Kenny paid full attention. "You did great Robert."

Robby sent a small smile, pulling her in from the waist. "Don't let your opponent think whatever they want."

"Make them think what you want them to think!"

"If they think your weak, that's when you can surprise them with your strength while their at there lowest." Avery spoke up.

"She gets it!" Terry walked around them, mumbling a 'good job' to both Kenny and Avery.

Robby and Kenny did their handshake and went to get water.

"You boys did great," Avery ruffled Robby's hair earning him to swat her hair. "Whatever you said to Kenny worked Sensei Gomez."

"And your never gonna get the advice." Robby rolled his eyes. "You guys are way too lovey dovey around little kids."

"You gotta problem with that? We're your karate parents, we gotta do that to make it more believable."

"Whatever weirdo's." The two teenagers laughed, Kenny grabbed his water-bottle and started drinking the opposite way so he didn't have to face them laughing.

...

Gabi walked through the hallways, she didn't show up to the date since what happened with Kenny. Anthony tried to message her but she didn't answer.

Turning around the corner she saw Kenny  running away from Anthony and his friends. Shit.

She ran after them and was now the Library. "LaPusso" They didn't know she was there and Kenny was taunting Anthony.

Gabi ran over to the librarians desk, hiding behind it. She watched as Anthony fell over something.

Kenny grabbed ahold of Anthony's hoodie. Punching him in the face mercilessly, over and over.

"Hey! What's going on in here?" She turned over to see a teacher who turned on the lights.

"Gabi? Get out from there." The young girl got up and got up from the hiding spot. "Gabi.." Kenny whispered.

"I followed them here. Got scared and stayed behind the desk, sorry Mrs Johnson." The teacher shook her head.

"All you to the office." Gabi sighed, heading over to Anthony and picking him up. He had an arm around her shoulder, the boy was dazed.

They started heading towards the office. "What the hell kenny!" Gabi whispered as he was walking right besides her.

"I-I'm sorry!" She just ignored him the rest of the way over to the office.

They made it there, Gabi was sat between Anthony and Kenny. They couldn't get Kenny's parents to go over to the school but Alejandro, Mike and the LaRusso's definitely came.

"Hey, Anthony. Are you okay?" They examined his cut lip and bruised eye, turning their eyes over to Gabi.

"Mr. And Mrs. LaRusso, come on in."

"Mr Gomez, your daughter is off the hook. She wasn't involved in anything, but will get a lunch detention for watching a fight happen." Alejandro and Mike deeply sighed in relief.

"Pendeja! I thought you got hurt or something idiot." He kneeled down in front of his daughter, kidding her head then hugging her to his chest.

He got looks by the principal. Daniel gave a questioning look at Mike. "I thought you only had two kids?"

"This is my niece Gabi, my brothers daughter." Alejandro stood up and put out his hand, Daniel shaking it.

"I'll text you later Kenny.. Anthony feel better." The bruised boy gave her a smile, feeling butterflies in his stomach. "Bye Gabi."

"Bye Gabs" Kenny continued to look at his feet when the Gomez's left.

They entered the car. "Those boys are trouble, why are you friend's with them?" Mike started.

"LaRusso's are nothing but trouble, I don't know about that boy but—"

"Leave her alone Micheal. The rivalry has nothing to do with how that boy acts." Alejandro started the car.

"Tio you don't say anything about what Avery does! I caught Pedro beating up some kid for money."

"I can't do shit about what they do anymore. Your tia had control over them but now she's gone!"

"Now your Tia's dad is back in the picture and I'm worried but can't do anything!" Mike hid his face in his hands.

"Mija, your tio is going through things and just can't keep up. Please, no more questions." Gabi sighed in defeat.

Her Aunt/Tia Rachel died when she was born. Only heard stories about how great she was but never met her, even got to hear stories about how when she was younger her and her father ran a karate dojo which is where she met Mike. "Whatever.."

Who's Rachel's father?

A/n

I want to kms