1. Please Leave Sanskar

Start from the beginning

All looked on as they heard Sanskar.

"And now since everything is settled we have decided to tell you guys everything. We are anyways divorced." Swara said.

Sanskar nodded. Nobody understood what to speak.

"Durga Prasad ji muhurat time is getting over. Only twenty minutes is left." Pandit ji said gaining everybody's attention.

"Five minutes Pandit ji. Let Swara atleast get ready properly. It's her sister's wedding after all." Laksh said suddenly.

Swara nodded.

"Ragini see how your face became because of crying and all. You need touch up. Go and come before Swara comes." Laksh said.

Ragini nodded and she also went along with Swara. All stayed silent not knowing what to speak as both Swara and Sanskar took the decision collectively.

Few minutes later Swara, who got ready brought the bride whose face is covered with veil. The pheres got completed. Laksh was about to adore Sindoor to the bride they heard a voice.

"Laksh!" they heard a loud voice.

Everybody turned and got shocked to see Ragini with head injury in the bridal attire standing there on the stairs. All gasped. Some big drama happened. Laksh told that he loves Kavya and had to act to be in love with Ragini just to get the property back from Ragini.

*I don't want to write any more drama since I want to concentrate on RagSan's love story.*

As the drama is going on Sanskar found Ragini feeling dizzy. Before he could speak he found her almost falling.

"Ragini!" shouting Sanskar ran towards her and held her preventing her from falling down.

Ragini fell unconscious in his arms. He didn't waste a second and just took her in his arms. He ran out not immediately, made her lay in the car and started the car. Behind him followed others. Except Laksh and Kavya everybody went behind Sanskar.

"What's the need to hit her very hard Kavya?" he asked her a bit angrily.

"She didn't fell unconscious Laksh. I was scared and hit her a bit hard. I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her badly." Kavya says.

Laksh sighs and nods.

"Let's go to the hospital." Kavya says.

Laksh nods and moves out.

As soon as Sanskar reach the hospital Sanskar took her again in his arms and runs inside the hospital.

"Doctor!" he shouts as he entered inside the hospital.

Nurses come along with stretcher and he immediately places her on it. They takes her inside ICU while Sanskar stands there looking at the door of ICU with null expressions. He sees everybody coming there.

"What did doctor say Sanskar?" Shekhar asked worried.

"They just took her inside ICU pa... I mean uncle." He says stopping himself from addressing him papa.

Shekhar nods. All stood there worried for Ragini. From them a bit far stood Laksh and Kavya tensed.

"Everything is because of me!" Laksh spoke in anger on himself.

Kavya held his hand and consoled him. Here Sanskar moved backwards still staring at the ICU door. He turned and ran out from there. He stopped when he came out of the hospital and looked around breathing heavily. He found a bench there and sat there staring silently at the moon.

"She will be fine!" he heard a voice and turned to see Swara sitting beside him.

He looked away to hide his tears. He wiped them and turned to her nodding to her.