Hinata Wants To Play Too

Start from the beginning

Naruto contemplated muting his ass until he quit all the yelling.

"Oh my God will you shut the fuck up?!" Ino bitched when he went on and on, "you're about to get muted!"

Annnnnd on it went again, until the lobby host started the game, effectively shutting them all up and kicking everybody to the load screen.

Naruto snorted a laugh.

Guess Neji was done with the bullshit.

He leaned back into the couch, legs spreading, resting his controller on his boxers clad lap as he waited. A moments later he was in the game, waiting in front of the huge stone doors inside the dungeon for his guild to load in.

Once everyone was in, the game began.

They cleaved through hordes of skeletons and fleshy cadavers pretty easy...mostly.

Kiba's weak ass when down twice.

They reached the first puzzle, and ever the dare devil, Naruto volunteered to travel into the jagged hole in the wall tucked away behind some debris on platform above and read the symbols they needed to get through the door.

He maneuvered his fighter to a wall, climbed up then jumped and quick turned to catch the ledge and pull himself up.

Movement in his peripherals snagged his attention as jumped from the hole and into a room with a bunch of glowing stones and weird shapes etched into them; he glanced a quick look, turned back to his game then cut his eyes back.

Hinata was sitting on the coffee table just left of their hanging flat screen.

What stopped him was the fact that her fluffy robe was open, hanging off her snowy shoulders and big, cherry tipped, naked titties stood out proud and pretty. Gravity defying and lightly flushed an arousing peach.

Enraptured as he always was with her milkers, he stared, lust whispering his gut, deleting the gaming task he'd been in the middle of completing.

He traced her puckered buds.

"Naruto!" his headset buzzed.

His mind conjured their taste in his mouth...

"Hey, dobe, what do you see?"

She cupped her lusious globes, letting them bounce enticingly.

"...giant knockers..." he answered faintly, licking his lips.

"What?!" more than

He startled, turning his eyes back to the screen reluctantly, though he couldn't stop his a couple more peaks at the pale skinned, half nude woman.

"Uh, um giant blockers!" he fumbled.

"Giant blocker?" Sakura repeated dubiously, "there shouldn't been any giant blockers in this dun-"

"O-O-Oh no, um, um, it was just a couple funny lookin rock, dattebayo, false alarm!"

"Well hurry up and describe the runes for us, we've been sitting her doing nothing for like ten minutes!"

He read off the shapes, lines and squiggles, animals and numbers, they got the door open and hustled through, looting through crummy, first floor chests and picking through garbage for coins.

They pressed on once finished, and so did his girlfriend.

He made it through a few waves of undead, though he took several unnecessary, rookie blows to his health stealing peaks at the siren playing with her nipples.

She struck on the next puzzle.

This one required certain classes to find a switch to hit in the correct order.