The first night

"Bakugou be careful this isn't something u could just play around with one wrong move and u can be dead before you even know it." Said Aizawa with seriousness in his voice. Worried that something could happen with his problem child.

"I know I'm not that stupid," Said bakugou as he annoyingly glared at Aizawa. bakugou couldn't help but feel uneasy to help Aizawa with the search to find this vigilante. That stupidly calls himself "Deku" he scoffed at the meaning of it deeply wondering why he chose something so pathetic and "useless" he mutter to himself.

As the sun slowly goes down the street lights turn on as the dark rises. A shiver passed through his spine at the thought that this vigilante still haven't been caught with so many heroes trying to capture him.

Aizawa is feeling discomfort from Bakugou Deciding to say something to get the mood up. speaking out loud and said: " What happen to that confident and angry personality of yours?" He said chuckling knowing that will rile up bakugou "Pfft Shut up Hobo me scared? Nah I'm just excited to beat the fuck outta this extra."

Walking side by side as they night patrol hopefully getting a clue to where this vigilante could be. Getting bored at the fact nothing exciting still hasn't happened till an old lady came running desperately running towards both of them tears rolling down her old wrinkled skin. Her skirt goes down all down her knee, blood is all over on her light green shirt with flowers on the corners. Hair up in a tight ponytail with little blood hand prints. " My s-son he is in injured someone stab him in his stomach please help!" She said with a shaky voice as more tears runs down her cheek. "Show us the way," said Erasurehead as he and bakugou starts running and catching up to the old lady.

Stopping shortly at a nearby store at the corner there was a shadow of a guy on the ground facing towards the dark alleyway. Assuming that the person who stabbed him ran away in that direction. Eraserhead shouted out loud and said, " Go ahead and find the person who did this" Nodding at him he use his explosions to boost him on running faster. Anger rose through his face on who could be this evil to hurt a man that was minding his business with the old lady defenseless.

As he was getting closer he saw a guy who was lighting up cigarettes back facing the wall his face looking up at the sky as he slowly exhales smoke going all over as he closes his eyes, deep in thought. Having a feeling that it was the guy who stabbed the man. As he got closer he could now visibly see the guy's appearance shocked that a guy with such an innocent face and pure green glowing eyes could do harm to a man. He was wearing a white clean shirt with no blood to be seen but his arms had a couple of scars and freckles scattered all over his face Green messy hair made him wonder if he touched it will it be soft or fluffy?

Not knowing that he was getting distracted by the mysterious guy's appearance. He tackles him, heavily breathing trying to catch his breath. Their eye connects one of complete confusion as his eye is in complete awe of how his eyes are so green that reminded him of a wild forest. He shakes his thoughts as he was getting distracted. again. Finally finding his voice and confidence before he had a chance to say something the mysterious guy beat him to it. " Ow!, what the fuck was that for?" He said as he tries to get out of bakugou strong grip knowing that he can't he just stayed there below him confusion on his face. "Were you the one who stabbed the man near a grocery store?" he said sending him deathly glares at the man below him. The mysterious guy pushes bakugou with all his strength. Bakugou with a shocked face as he lands butt first on the mysterious guy's side. "Damn really attacking an innocent person what type of hero are you trying to be by just assuming some innocent person who is trying to relax and tackling them outta nowhere. You're lucky I'm not planning to sue you for assault" said the guy with green hair as he stands off dusting off dirt on his pants anger in his voice as he connects his green eye with his own red eyes. Glaring harshly while shaking his head.

Redness rushed through his neck and ears of embarrassment knowing that he was right. He didn't even have any blood on his clothes. "How the fuck was I supposed to know. you were the only one here and thought that you were the guy who stabbed him!" He says as he annoyingly rolls his eyes. "Wasn't it obvious? I was here so I could smoke peacefully!" Said the guy with the green hair as he grabs a gray bag near a trashcan. As he walks away out of sight. He decided to sit down noticing little blood dots on where the bag was. Finally catching up the so "Innocent guy" lied to him! Sprinting to see if he could catch up to him. Red angry eyes feeling stupid for letting him go and falling for his appearance.

HII Hopefully you like this short chapter! Comment on what you think will happen next! :))