Itachi widened his eyes. "That's incredible." He praised and Sakura blushed, looking away, scratching her cheek. "It's nothing-." She waved him off as he grabbed the sketch book, showing it to the others. "Sakura, this is game changing." Konan said and Sakura sighed. "Im making the manga now, I'm just finishing the back story, basically the whole story. There will be something called Naruto Shippuden. Where they grow up." Sakura replied, before grinning.

"Give it almost a year or two and the first series of the Naruto manga should be complete." Sakura informed. Konan raised an eyebrow. "A year, do you think you could do that?" Konan asked. "I could do it, but I go to school, so." Sakura replied, gesturing around them. "Hire people." Itachi said and Sakura shook her head.

"I don't have the money for that, and besides, I'm working my way up from scratch by myself. I'm building my own ground. I won't use others money, help or anything. This is my way." Sakura declared and Itachi smiled. "Admirable." He said and Konan smiled. "That's what I said." She said, looking at Sakura, who started drawing the first pages of her Naruto Manga.

Sakura managed to make about 4 pages before the bell rang, she put it in a folder for safe keeping and smiled at the others. "If I have a few sleepless nights, I should get all of the volumes done in about 10-11 months." Sakura estimated and Deidara raised a concerned eyebrow. "You okay with that?" Deidara asked and Sakura shrugged.

Sakura exited the classroom with a wave as Konan walked away with Nagato and Itachi. The others sticking together. She walked outside and sat under a cherry blossom tree. Suddenly, someone sat next to her as she looked at all the falling petals. "I h-hope I can s-sit here." Hinata said, looking at Sakura.

"Of course you can, I don't own this tree." Sakura replied. "How have y-you been?" Hinata asked. "Good, what about you, Hinata-chan?" Sakura asked the girl, who blushed. "I-I'm okay!" She squeaked. Sakura smiled before a shadow blocked the sun from her.

She sighed and looked up, meeting the eyes of Naruto Uzumaki. "Hey Naruto." Sakura waved at the blonde, who grinned and sat on the opposite side to Sakura. Hinata yawned and Sakura gently placed a hand on Hinata's face and rested her head on Sakura's shoulder. Sakura started talking to Naruto and bonding with him as Hinata blushed and slowly started to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura crosses her arms on her desk, looking at the chalkboard at the front. She already knew all this. These Top classes weren't very good. She couldn't wait for science next. At least Orochimaru makes it interesting even if the guy is creepy, he's an admirable scientist. Asuma raised an eyebrow at a bored looking Sakura, twirling the pen in her hand.

"Haruno. What did I just say?" Asuma asked. He knew the girl wasn't listening. Sakura jolted as the class snickered. "Uh, that you love Kurenai-sensei so much you would give us all good grades?" She asked what came off the top of her head before realising what she said. Asuma widened his eyes and his face turned red as the class laughed.

He glared at her with an embarrassed blush on his face. "No! I didn't say that!" He growled as the class quieted down. "Solve this equation." He said, gesturing to the board. Sakura raised an eyebrow and stood up, walking over and grabbing the chalk he gave her.

(10x - 24)(21x* + 13)

She huffed, this was easy. She quickly solved the equation and looked at Asuma. "Can I go to the toilet.?" She asked and he nodded blankly. She walked out and walked down the hallways. She took a wander before actually going to the toilet. As she was drying her hands, an announcement went off on the speakers.