Chapter 2

Sakura finished changing in the girls locker room. She had a P.E class and she looked at her bandaged knuckles. "Stupid Gaara.." she muttered, slamming her locker closed. She walked out of the locker room and raised an eyebrow at the energetic P.E teacher, known as Might Guy, who's chatting loudly with Rock Lee.

She's known Guy, Kakashi and Tsunade since she was a kid. They were her friends. They trained her to survive in this world when her parents didn't. They taught her how to cook, clean, fight, etc. She was grateful for them and wouldn't trade them for the world. Might Guy was like a big brother to Sakura while Kakashi and Tsunade were like parents, or very cool older siblings.

"Alright! Everyone! 50 laps around the field! And if you can't complete that, 150 push ups! Let's do this with the power of Youth!" Guy said, making Sakura chuckle. "YES GUY-SENSEI!" Lee, being the loudest, replied with the rest of the class. She sighed as they left the gym and onto the playing field.

Lee, her training partner and training rival, jogs up to her. "My Youthful Rival! I challenge you!" Lee said, making Sakura sigh. "Of course, what challenge now, Lee?" Sakura asked, adjusting her glasses. "The first to do 50 laps and 150 push ups wins! And if I lose, I shall do 500 sits up!" Lee declared. "If I lose, I'll do 500 press-ups." Sakura went along with it.

Lee grinned. "Of course my youthful cherry blossom!" Lee replied, and Guy grinned as Sakura and Lee stand side by side, the others jogging a little bit away from them. Some gave them curious looks. Some gave Sakura bewildered looks, everyone knows trying to outrun or out-train Lee is suicide.

"Alright! Start!" Guy grinned as dust appeared where both rivals disappeared from. Sakura grinned at the euphoric feeling rushing through her body as she was neck and neck with Lee, running around the field. "Cmon Lee!" Guy said, and Sakura gave him a look of betrayal. "Oi!" She said, raising a fist at him, annoyed. He shivered and sent her a thumbs up.

Most of the students watched with wide eyes as Sakura and Lee panted as they ran. "I'll beat you this time, Sakura-chan!" Lee grinned, as they near the 50th lap. "Over my dead body Lee-san!" She replied, and it was the final lap. Guy watched with a grin as they let out battle cries as they neared the finish line. "And the winner is..."

"SAKURA!" Guy said, and they hunched over panting. Sakura sent Lee a sly grin and held up a fist. They bumped fists and Sakura laughed, falling on her ass. "50-48 to me, Lee-san." Sakura grinned. Lee sulked and fell down next to her. "Don't sulk Lee-san!" Sakura laughed, throwing an arm around his shoulder.

She really loved Lee, as a training partner of course. He was so energetic, if it wasn't for him, Guy, Kakashi and Tsunade.. Sakura would probably be depressed. Her parents don't care about her and neglected her. It's a surprise they even remember she existed.

Sakura stared at the clouds as she laid on her back, Lee doing sit ups next to her. Guy handed her a bottle of water. "Nice challenge there, Nice going Sakura." Guy said and Sakura sent him a glare with a grin. "You wanted Lee to win! Favouritism!" She dramatically said, pointing at him.

"Oh come on, we both know Kakashi and Tsunade favour over you." Guy said with a knowing look in her direction. She smirked. "Of course." She replied, drinking the water, some going down her chin. She sighs in content as she finished drinking. She wiped the water from her chin and grinned at Lee, handing him the half full water bottle, he smiled gratefully and drank some as he finished his sit ups.

Sakura stood up and stretched, helping up Lee. The bell rang, signalling 10 minutes till the end of lesson. She smiled and adjusted the bandages on her knuckles slightly. "Well, that's our cue. Bye Guy!" Sakura waved, jogging back to the gym with Lee. She also said Goodbye to Lee before going to the locker room.