we made into the store and were approached by several employees. "oh no, we're just looking around." i smiled. they all backed away and kept an eye on us.

i picked up the dark concord 12s and showed them to dami. "what you think?" i asked him, admiring the shoe. "you got those already." he sighed. "noo. those are old." i frowned.

i picked up a pair of the cool greys. "them so old, but go head." dami shrugged his shoulders. i started grilling him and then rolled my eyes.

i walked over to darrian and dd. "what yall looking at?" i asked them. "these ugly ass 18s" darrian laughed. "NAHH, THOSE WAS HIS FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES." dd laughed and darrian joined.

i suddenly remembered that live. "yall tripping." i laughed. "you like these shoes?" dd showed me the pair in his hands. they were the military black 4s. "YOO HELL YEAH!" i yelled in excitement.

"how they got these in footlocker.." i said looking around. "shit, i dont know." he shrugged. "what size you wear?" he asked me. "my feet big bro." i whispered.

"just tell me." he rolled his eyes. "a size 5 in womens." i mumbled. he started busting out laughing and then called for an employee. "can i get these in a size 5 in womens and a size 9 in mens." dd asked the employee.

the employee found the shoes and came back with them for us to try on. "here you guys are." she smiled at the both of us. i smiled back and then grabbed the shoe box from her. dd grabbed the other box from her and opened it.

i took one shoe off and put the other shoe on. "damn these are fire as fuck." i mumbled to my self. "does everything fit fine?" the employee asked us. dd was struggling to put his shoe on.

"can i get a size up?" he asked the young woman. "sure!" she took the other shoebox from him and came back with another one.

i took the other shoe off and put it back into the shoebox. i gave her the shoebox and waited for dd. "i'll have your shoes waiting for you at the counter, okay?" the employee smiled at me.

i nodded at her and then dd handed her his box. "you ready?" i looked over at him. he nodded and he got up from the bench. we met the lady at the counter and i called dami to pay.

"did yall find everything okay?" the man at the counter asked us. "yeah." damiir asked with an attitude. he mad cause all this money he already spent.

"so the cool greys and the military blacks?" he looked at me. "mhm." i hummed. "thats $461.10 dollars." the dude said and dami handing the worker his card.

"thank you for shopping at footlocker." the dude said in a blank ass tone. "oh shit you dd osama." the dude said with more excitement in his voice. "how you know dd but not dam.. okay." i shrugged.

"just scan my shoes bruh." dd said shaking his head. "$222.60 dollars." the worker said. dd handed him some cash and kept it going.

✮✮✮

"DAMI STOP MOVING." i yelled at damiir. the photographer was trying to take our pictures, but damiir kept laughing.

( imagination )

"1.. 2.. 3.."