Wednesday frowned but nodded in response. "Go to your room and pack your bags. You're staying in our room"

"But what about-" (y/n)'s question about Enid's family was quickly interrupted.

"They aren't sleeping there. Maybe they'll be able to smell that you were there when they enter the room but so be it. I don't give a damn about their prejudices" Wednesday grabbed the boys arm and began walking down the hall. Leading the boy towards the boy's dormitory's.

Soon enough they were outside the boys dorm. As expected they could hear the screaming and arguing of the family inside. "Pack what you need. Would you like me to come inside or stay out here?"

(Y/n) considered it for a moment. "Outside I suppose. No reason to get you wrapped up in all of this"

Wednesday nodded before reaching into her pocket and pulling out her spare key. "In that case I'll be off now. My family awaits. Come to the lake at three thirty, you can join Pugsly and I fishing"

(Y/n) nodded before grabbing the key and slipping it into his pocket. "Thank you sweetie" before the girl could protest the pet name (y/n) quickly turned and walked into his room.

The sheer level of the noise was astounding and it made him quickly shut the door before he disturbed the neighbors to much. "SHUT UP!" (Y/n) quickly yelled causing all his shouting relatives to notice him. They weren't silent but they were a bit quieter. "Thank you" he silently walked on over to his bed and pulled his bag out from underneath.

"What're you doing?" Eros, another of (y/n)'s brothers, asked as he watched his brother open the bag.

"If you imbeciles are planning on staying here then I'm not. I have friends who will gladly put up with me for a few days"

"Girls?" Eros asked with a cheeky smile. (Y/n) had always gotten along better with girls.

"Yes" (y/n) replied simply as his mother started yelling at Nero for something, god knows what. Their father just rubbed his head and slammed his hand on the wall. (Y/n) was surprised he hadn't just punched a hole in said wall.

"Can I come?"

"Not a chance" (y/n) was quick to reply. Eros was probably his most reasonable brother, unless put around girls, his name suited him a bit to well for (y/n) to trust him around Wednesday or Enid. However saying he was the most reasonable brother was like saying he was the most reasonable rabid wolverine in a cage of them.

Eros walked up to the boys bed and leaned towards him. "Why? Worried that I'll-"

"No. But you should know that one of them offered to kill you all for me and I'm seriously considering accepting the offer" (y/n) then proceeded to walk to his dresser and fill his bag with everything he would need for the weekend.

"Fine, fine" Eros shook his head before jumping on the boys bed and laying there comfortably. "Hog 'em for yourself. Not like anything can happen between you"

(Y/n) quickly turned back around to his brother. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Well come on" Eros shrugged as he motioned to his brother. "Look at you"

(Y/n) quickly looked down at himself. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt upon which was printed a picture of a tie fighter. "What do you mean? This is my best Star Wars shirt!"

"Girls don't like Star Wars" Eros shook his head. (Y/n) also noticed his mother nodding in agreement across the room.

"So... go with the Monty Python shirt then?" (Y/n) frowned as he quickly dug through his shirt drawer.

"You're hopeless" Eros shook his head. "If you get smart and give up on them before we leave give me the heads up. I'll give it a go"

"Not going to happen" (y/n) quickly snapped back as he threw his Monty Python shirt into his bag. "Nothing could make me hate anyone so much I'd set them up with you"

"Oh quit your bickering!" (y/n)'s father quickly yelled which immediately shut up everyone in the room. Nobody liked when he was angry.

"They're boys, let 'em argue" their mother quickly piped up. "Besides (y/n)'s just jealous because he knows his brother is right"

"He is not right!" (Y/n) quickly yelled before huffing and turning back to his dresser.

"I am" Eros spoke quickly before (y/n) threw a clean pair of socks at his face.

"Whatever. I'm leaving. Bye!" (Y/n) zipped his bag shut before grabbing his Espeon plushie and walking towards the door. He opened it as his brother spoke again.

"Oh yeah! Take the pink cat with you! That makes you look so much more sexy!" Eros called out causing (y/n) to glare at him.

"I need something to cuddle! I was gonna bring my teddy bear but she blew it up when she was mad at me" (y/n) quickly walked out and slammed the door shut behind him.

"That boy is hopeless" (y/n)'s mother shook her head in disapproval as all her children each muttered their own agreement.

Word count: 1565

(I actually quite like this chapter)