distraction

"Heesueng " "y/n"
To say that they were shocked would be an understatement .
"Oh son u know her? "
"Uhm not really but we have met a couple of times before " he said in a shy tone .

Who could have known this boy has a humble side too probably because his dad is there . Who knows ?

" well then even better if u guys know each other coz I am leaving this project in ur hands good luck "

Ms Lee and my mom excused themselves and here we are standing together in an awkward silence.

' nice meeting u Mr. Heesueng I didn't know u were the heir of this company "
He gave me a smile and said " well I didn't expect it to be u either but am kinda glad ur not my stalker " he said and started laughing
"You!!" "Sorry sorry don't hit me girl I was just kidding its fun to tease u" he said .
Aww can u be any cuter I wont be able to focus on my work if u keep on distracting me
"Earth to y/n . Let's start the photoshoot shall we ? U can admire me later all u want. "
I just simple glared at him to hide my blushing cheeks and he just chuckled back . He started leading me somewhere and I was simply following him.  We were walking when he suddenly turned back and we almost bumped into each other
"Oh and BTW u can call me heesueng am not that old plus u seem my age if am not wrong "
"I am but stop scaring me okay I almost fell down "
"Sorry" ....his smile ...its so captivating and bet he gets away with everything just by his mere smile

"Let's just go heesueng " "yup let's go "
We both went to the photoshoot area
Where all the models were waiting for us with all the staffs

Heesueng turned to me " hey y/n I have already finalized the models you just need to decide when u r going to publish the photos on magazine and once we r done with the photoshoot will select the pictures together ok? "

He was looking so charming while doing his job he knew what he is doing..plus the fact that he is a photographer...God stop distracting me Greek God 😫.

"Is that okay y/n ?"
"Hm? Oh yeah yeah whatever u say u r the lead photographer anyway I'll just assist u "
He smiled again? Oh no please I want the rude boy back

" ok everyone this is y/n please take care of her she's going to assist us all in the photoshoot "

Suddenly a boy with brown hair nice fit came towards us . Are all people working for this company this handsome?
"HEY heesuengie hyung u got ur phone back ?" Wait it was him?
"JAKE ?"
"Oh hi pretty girl . Who is she hyung ? "
"Uhm it's the girl with whom my phone got swaped and well she is the ceo of the company we r collaborating with"

"Omg u r that girl ?well I guess we don't have to introduce ourselves then since u already know me "
"Yeah " I said being a blushing mess . Gosh I don't even remember what nonsense I blabberred to him
"Uhm jake umm sorry for the first conversation we had i was stressed about losing my phone "
"No no its okay I found it adorable and I was just surprised to hear such an adorable  voice "

Omg is he flirting with me rightnow please don't ur Making me shy

"Jake I get that u r simping over y/n but we have a photoshoot to do so let's start "
He said in a forced kind tone . Is he jealous? Of course he is attention seeking Greek God
"Yes hyung let's go . Come on y/n noona shall we? "

The first day of photoshoot was amazing. The experience was so amazing . And Heesueng is really such a good photographer and the way he was focusing ..damn he is hot and so is Jake who is doing an amazing job as the assistant. But one thing that I don't get is why r all the models glaring at me ? R they jealous of me .
Heesueng was checking his photos when a model came towards him and leaning forward to him with a full display of her stuff....well but to her surprise he is too busy

"Oppa did i  do a good job?"
"Oh seoyeon ? Yeah u did well am expecting the same for the next photoshoot "
" thanks oppa all thanks to u"
Why is she flirting like that gosh girls these days and how come he is not noticing it ..Atleast he is not flirting back .

But  what I didn't realize was that I was looking at him continously which didn't go unnoticed by him.

Why is he smirking

" well u did such an amazing ru up for a coffee ?"
"Yess oppa I- "
"No!! U guys can't go "

Oh no why did I say it out loud ?? Too loud that everybody is looking at me

Shit ...