Chapter 1

Moonlights pov

    Have you ever wondered what it would be like to go to a different world, one so strange that if it happened, you wouldn't know what to do? So have I hey my names moonlight, and this is my story on how I got to go into my favorite book with my best friend.

   It was a calm day. I was sitting in my window seat reading my favorite book reverie My best friend Willow and I Live together we've been roommates or apartment mates for years we've known each other since we were teenagers and we've gone through so much together.

Willow comes into my room and asks "Hey what are you up to?"

"Nothing much,"I said, "just reading my favorite book."

"What's it about?"they ask

"it's a fantasy story about an assassin named night stalker. He has a short fuse. He doesn't care about much other than his dog gizmo, his bikes, and his weapons. Anyone who tries to get close or get in his way of a mission gets killed."

"damn" they say. " There's a lot I didn't know about you. I thought you were more of a romance kind of reader,"

"Well," I started." I am, but I just love the adventure this book provides, plus he's traveling the world for his soulmate, so it's still a romance."

Willow asks, "Would I be able to read it?"

"Of course." I said with a warm smile on my face. I hand Willow reverie and ask them to be careful with it. "You have to tell me what you think," I say excited

"will do," They say. "I can't wait to see how it ends." Willow walks out of my room with a smile on their face.

A few days later, after I've been reading more, a few books to keep me busy, Willow comes back with the book and looks kind of upset.

"What's wrong?" I Pat my bed offering them a seat.

"Well, it ends without him finding his soulmate, and it's upsetting, plus why wouldn't you tell me about rain he sounds hotter the nightstalker?" He says while walking over and sitting down on my bed.

I laugh "sorry bestie I just like the main character and I know that's why I wish I could go into the book because even if I'm not his soulmate I want him to be happy you know. Also what did you think about his helper reign you know why hes his helper right?"

"dah it's cause rain can't find his soulmate as well and because he has good stuff and a pretty face so hes good at helping Lure them to a private spot so night stalker can take them out. And honestly, I wish I could go into their world As well."

As I went to grab the book and open it, something strange happened. The words on the pages seem to flot out of the book surrounding us  in words.

To be continued.......

Hey guys let me know what you think of my first chapter I k ow it's kinds short I was just trying to get it out here so yall can tell me what you think please vote to help me out
Sincerely,
Beautiful_Chaos🌑🌕