"Aight, I can do that." he says, "oh this is my girl, Mariah and these are here friends Karly and Maria" he finishes.

I pick up my cup, taking a sip from it before I nod at them, and they wave back at me. I keep my eyes locked on Karly. She was Hispanic with dark curly hair that stopped at her waist while she was sitting. She had on a white crop top, in which her nipples were staring straight at me. She had on a pair of black leggings and pink Tasmanian Uggs.

I feel my phone vibrate on my lap, shifting my attention away from Karly and onto my phone. I decline the call, once more. As soon as I look up, I feel Karly standing in front of me. I look up at her. She moves my arms out of her way, sitting down on my lap.

As soon as she sits down I see Maria get up and take a seat in the chair next to me, sliding closer to me so that she is within touching distance.

"So.. you stay out here?" Karly asks, turning to face me some.

"nah, i'm out in miami." I reply, wrapping one of my arms around her, placing it on her thigh, rubbing it slowly, inching up with each stroke.

"hm" she says.

"so that means you're staying in a hotel?" Maria asks, sliding her hand up my shorts, rubbing on my leg.

I nod, catching on to what they were trying to do.

" Can we see it?" Karly asks, playing with the chains around my neck.

"How can I say no to two of you?" I ask smirking at her.

I stand up, putting my belongings back into my back pack, zipping it up. I hold my cup in my hand making my way to the door, dapping up Brando as he sat talking to Mariah.

"Imma see you" I say, walking out the door, leaving the building, getting into the third row of an all black escalade, sitting in the middle of the two girls. I sit my bag down on the floor in front of me. As soon as the driver pulls off, I feel a hand grip my dick through my shorts. I groan at the suddeness of it.

Karly pulls my shorts down a little, letting my dick spring out. She takes it in her hand wrapping her mouth around the tip sending a chill through my body. Maria cups my balls in her hand, massaging them before sliding her tongue up and down my shaft.

I take a sip of my drink, resting my arm and cup on Karly's back as she circles my tip in her mouth. I close my eyes, tilting my head back groaning softly.

"oh shit.." I mumble, feeling Karly squeeze her hand around me, letting Maria take the whole thing in her mouth, speeding up each time she comes up and goes back down. I feel Karly take her place, massaging my balls with her fingers. Maria begins to suck softly on my tip, before beginning to deep throat it. sending me over the edge, I cum down her throat, breathing a sigh of relief as the car comes to a stop.

I hand my cup to Karly telling her to hold it, before pulling up my shorts, fixing them.

"can I have some?" she questions, looking over at me.

I shrug, fixing my clothes before getting out of the car, walking into the hotel. We get into the elevator and I take my cup from Karly, sipping out of it. before getting off the elevator when it stops, walking to my room, unlocking it and holding the door open for both of them.

A/N- I dont have enough imagination for this scene. maybe next time ;)

***

4:46pm

I open my eyes, staring out of the floor to ceiling windows as the sun sets. I sit up, moving Ava's arm off of me as I make my way to the bathroom after pulling my shorts onto my naked body. I use the bathroom, and wash my hands, coming back to the room hearing something vibrate. I pick up a few clothes items that had landed on the floor, finding my phone blowing up from twitter and instagram notifications.