"He'll seem decent enough, show you a few moves, and then he'll worm his way in. Chip away at you. And push you past your limits."

"You'll become stronger than you thought possible, but silver won't stop there. Okay? This man is sick and twisted, and when he's done with you, you won't be you anymore."

Terry silver had walked into the store and was now approaching the group. "One day you'll find yourself with some kids blood all over your shirt and you'll hope it's not too late to change course."

"Their not interested, Mr. LaRusso. New equipment just got in. Why don't you check it out? Leave your stuff up front I'll pay and bring it to the dojo."

Robby nodded, grabbing her hand and leaving to the front, first leaving their stuff and going out the door. "It's considered unethical to poach students."

"You had your opportunity's with those kids, now their with us. You should respect that. Mike does."

"Respect. Res— wait what?" Daniel said, taking in the last thing Terry just said. "Whatever, you are not a sensei."

"Your a con-man. Manipulating people to turn them into something they're not." Daniel remembered everything from the past.

"I didn't turn you into anything, Danny boy." Terry shrugged. "I only brought out what was already inside."

"That's bullshit. You tortured me."

"Please. You were a hothead. All I had to do was wind you up and get out of the way. And.. you know you liked it."

"You we're powerful, free. When Rachel dumped you for what happened, you came back to me."

"You became jealous of Mike. Tried beating him up, blaming everything on him. You also just don't wanna admit there's always been a little Cobra Kai in you." Daniel shook his head.

"We'll settle this on the mat. And when we win, Cobra Kai, and you, will be out of business." He then just marched out of the place, Terry smirked.

Rachel and Terry planned the whole thing. Like father like daughter.

°°°

Gabi was walking to check out her books from the school library, she suddenly dropped one. "Oops.

"The outsiders. Spoiler alert, two amazing characters die." Anthony picked it up, handing over the book.

"Makes the book more tempting, thanks LaRusso." She grabbed the book, the girl was about to leave but Anthony spoke up again. "Let'shang"

"What?"

"I was wondering if you would like to hang later today, like a d-date?" He stuttered out the last part.

"Your asking me on a date LaRusso?"

"Y-yes! That's if you want to go at my place and watch movie's, you can choose!" Gabi shrugged.

"I guess so, pick me up at 7. Robby and my cousin are having a date tonight and I really don't want to be traumatized..." The both of them laughed.

"Cool then! It's a date, and I'll pick you up at 7."

"See you at 7 LaRusso." Gabi smiled, turning around and heading towards the table Kenny was at.

"Sup stranger! Lunch is killing me,"

"Yeah, those taco's are going right through me. Hopefully won't have to cancel on karate today."

"Hopefully."

Anthony sighed, turning around and sitting down in his chair watching at Kenny made Gabi laugh.

He hasn't hung around any girls since Lia moved schools. "Looks like everyone's doing something new."

Anthony sent Zack a sarcastic smile, his friends started laughing.

(Gym)

Anthony zipped up his pants, then Zack started with his shit again. "So, how many points you think this new kid had on LaRusso today?"

"Twenty? Thirty? Probably ten steals. And that's not even counting stealing his girl." He snickered.

Anthony rolled his eyes, "okay, screw you dude. Seriously. Plus I already scored a date with her, tonight."

"Easy, man. Just bustin' balls."

"Like if he has any to give her a kiss first date!" They laughed and left the locker rooms, Anthony went to close his locker. Kenny was right in-front of him with his stuff on the bench.

He thought of something, and Gabi isn't gonna like it. Good thing she's in class. "Hey!" Kenny yelled as Anthony grabbed the Cobra Kai hoodie and pants.

He ran out the locker rooms, right in front of the door covering himself. Anthony and his friends started laughing, and so did the girls behind Kenny.

He ran back in and closed the door.

That's when Anthony locked eyes with Gabi, she wasn't laughing at all, she was giving him a disappointed look.

...

Anthony sat on the couch, stalking Gabi's insta wondering if he should message her about the incident and apologize. "Hey Anthony?"

He quickly turned off the IPad and turned to face his dad. "Hey. I found something in your room you need to explain." Daniel walked in with something behind his back.

"Oh, um... Uh, yeah, I.." Daniel pulled out the Cobra Kai hoodie that belonged to Kenny. "If this is you trying to seem cool at school or rebel against me or something—"

"No. No, no, no. It's not mine. It's, uh.. I'm holding it for a friend." Anthony sighed, his dad didn't believe him.

"Okay, um, there's this kid in school who's, uh, who's in Cobra Kai. Y'know he's been giving me a hard time recently."

"Wait, giving you a hard time? Are you okay? What did they do?" Anthony thought for a second.

"Oh, uh, you know—" Anthony had to make up something that Kenny didn't even think to do to him and his friends. "—just messing around, uh, name calling. It's, uh, no big deal."

Daniel then started taking a seat next to him on the couch. He sighed. "Anthony, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Listen, I know what it feels like. I promise I'm not gonna let Cobra Kai hurt you."

Anthony just awkwardly smiled, "Its.. its not that bad. Honestly, I—"

"No."

"I thought there might end up being a problem like this. I should've.. you're not a little kid anymore."

Anthony wanted to get out the situation and just apologize to Gabi, but he was far to deep in now.

"It's time. Go on up, get changed."

"F-for what?"

"Just go upstairs, get changed."

"If I do this, will you let me invite a friend over?" Daniel furrowed his eye brows. "Uh, yeah sure. What time?"

"7. That is if she wants to still come over.." Anthony mumbled. "She?"

"Is it your girlfriend?.." Anthony started panicking.

"No! It's just.. well, someone I like. She agreed to go on a date with me today and—" Daniel started to smile.

"That's great! She can stay overnight, what were you guys planning on doing?" He started to question.

"Just watch movies, I guess."

"You guys can stay up if you want, it's a school night. But me and Sam will be out late, your mother at the dealership. So if you guys wanna.."

"Gross! No ew." Anthony got up and decided to go change for whatever his dad had gotten him into.

A/n

We're caught in a trap, I can't walk out. Because I love you too much babyyy, why can't you see, what your doing to me. 💪😁

Love y'all💋
-EP