Ownership

"Oh my fucking god Deku it was a fan! We was on a mission!" The tall blonde groaned as he sat down in his dorm room looking at the angry green haired male across from him.

They were in Class 3A and had patrols they took as a training into becoming a pro and today had not been a good day. After constant patrols Izuku had stopped to get them coffee and come out to Bakugo being flirted with by a fan.

"It doesn't matter! They were touching you Kacchan! They had their hands on your abs! That's not okay!" He huffed and began taking off his gloves throwing them across the room.

"Aren't you the one telling me I can't threaten to blow up my fans? So what now you get to threaten them? No one knows we are together... no one knows because you don't want people to use us against eachother!" Katsukis huffed as he slid his gauntlets off. He disagreed, they should have admitted their relationship years ago.

"Even if you was single they shouldn't be touching you like that! It's disgusting!" Izuku turned to stare at him with an upset look in his eyes. "Did you enjoy it?"

Katsuki looked up at him in anger and walked over putting his finger on the males chest. "Dont you dare accuse me of wanting to cheat on you!" He growled.

"That's not an answer Kacchan, if you wanna be free just say it!" Izuku scoffed and reached down taking off his shoes so he could begin to remove his hero suit.

Katsuki slid a hand into the fluffy green hair and then unzipped his own suit letting it fall down and expose his naked body. "Free? Maybe it's time you remember who owns you~" he purred as his hard cock sprang free landing against Izukus face.

Izuku looked up and licked his lips, what a delicious sight it was to see right against him like this. "Oh I know who owns me... i belong to Kacchan~ but he's mine too!" He then leaned up and licked up the underside of the thick cock before taking the tip between his lips, slowly bobbing his head just enough to tease the blonde who was staring down at the gorgeous show.

"Don't be a tease Deku, you upset me and now you're gonna be a good boy!" He ordered as he rolled his hips a little to entice his boyfriend to suck him down more, which did as it was meant to causing the green haired male to slide everything he could into his throat and let out a soft gagging noise as he looked up at Katsuki with lust.

"Good boy, keep it up and I'll give you something to scream about~" he purred as he watched the male before pulling back and looking at all the saliva running down his hard prick. "Are you gonna accuse me of wanting to cheat on you again Deku?" He growled.

"N-No Kacchan, I will never do that again!" He whined and slowly pulled at his suit taking it off but it kept catching leaving him impatient and needy. The blonde grabbed him and ripped the suit right off before pushing him down on the bed face first.

Izuku didn't get to say a word before he felt the hard shift pushing against his hole, opening him up and entering his body causing a sweet cry to leave his lips as he looked back at his lover with lust in his eyes, desire burning deep within him to be owned and claimed.

Usually Katsuki and Izuku were slow, passionate and loving with eachother but right now they both were showing a longing hunger to consume eachothers bodies and souls, the eerie silence as they stared into eachothers eyes was ended by Katsuki as he made the first of many moves.

He pulled back and slammed forward pushing his dick deep inside the ass it called home eliciting a loud cry from Izuku. The blonde put one hand on the males waist, gripping it tightly while the other went into his messy green hair and pulled him back into each thrust made. The room quickly filling with a musical orchestra of sounds. Katsukis grunting from each thrust, his balls slapping against Izukus. Izukus loud cries of painful pleasure, the sound of his nails running down the bedframe. Even the bed itself had began banging into the wall, the screws squeaking from the pure power of the males fucking.

"Agh~ K-Kacchan! Don't stop!" The greenette begged as he felt his own cock twisting, a hands free orgasm building up just from the intense pleasure of having the thick cock in his ass caressing each of his walls.

"Gonna cum already Deku huh? Not yet... i wanna hear you beg me like a good little Deku~" he reached down grabbing his bottoms dick firmly, his thumb covering the slit in it as he slowed his thrusting until it was a few hard slams every few seconds.

"N-No K-Kacchan please... im so close! Kacchan I wanna cum so bad!" He whined and tipped his head back looking into those fiery red eyes, a gulp leaving him as he opened his mouth. "I'll be a good little bitch for you, please... breed my ass Kacchan!"

After another painfully long moment of silence the blonde let put a soft growl. "Good boy~" then the noise continued but louder. Katsuki angled his hips and thrust forward burying his prick so deep it hit Izukus prostate then with hungering speed the blonde jerked off his boyfriend listening to the sweet scream he made as Izukus cum shot all over the wall and bed.

With his boyfriend now done he held the males waist and continued his slamming with renewed vigor. Izuku was a lightweight and now Katsuki got to finish taking his frustrations out of his boyfriends ass. Each slam causing a soft tired mewl of pleasure to leave the greenette until a few moments later with one final slam Katsuki cried out and flooded his lovers tight ass with his burning seed.

Katsuki slowly pulled out watching his cum leak from Izukus cute little hole before he sat down on the bed and chuckled.

"You was right Deku, Role-playing is really fun..." he smirked as he laid back covered in sweat basking in the after glow of the sex.

"Ngh~ told you Kacchan" he crawled onto his handsome blonde boyfriends chest. "Asking Mina to hit on you infront of me really helped make it real" he giggled happily.

The blonde wrapped his arm around his boyfriend and smirked. "I'll have to thank raccoon eyes for helping then... tch get some sleep nerd"

With that they both fell asleep panting and catching their breath, their amorous activities the product of some kinky role-playing. Izuku playing the jealous boyfriend and Katsuki the defensive one.