Christmas morning

Izuku was excited to say the least, after all he had spent weeks finding the perfect Christmas outfits for himself and Katsuki to wear during the Christmas party the class were having. Though he wasn't so excited he still hadn't told anyone Katsuki was his Alpha, sneaking around just to sleep together at night was annoying but they both put up with it. After all they wanted their lives to remain private and knowing that if people knew about them their privacy would be completely shattered.

The green haired boy smirked as he slid out of bed for a moment and looked down at the blonde who slept in only his boxers, covered by the blanket. "Kacchan wake up~" he purred and leaned down kissing his lovers neck gently, tracing his lips along the skin slowly before pulling back and seeing the blonde still fast asleep. "Kacchan! The party..." he whined with a slight pout then smirked as he ran his hand down Bakugos chest, stopping when he found his mark. The soft thin cloth of Katsukis boxers did nothing to hide his morning wood, Izukus hand firmly gripping the top of it and rubbing his hand against it.

"Mmm~" a soft whine of pleasure left the sleeping Alpha's lips as he felt his hardened cock being toyed with. He moved slightly feeling his boxers being pulled down but these actions alone didn't wake him up, no he was a deep sleeper however what did cause a response was the feeling of a moist hot tongue running small circles along the tip of his cock. "Agh~ deku..." he moaned in his sleep, how right he was that his green haired boyfriends tongue was circling his thick stiff prick.

"Tasty Kacchan~ this will definately wake you up~" Izuku purred and started his usual treatment, licking from tip to base, his hand grasping Bakugos length and stroking up and down slowly while he took one of the balls into his mouth, sucking and swirling his tongue around it before letting it fall from his mouth and taking the other to give it the same treatment. All the while the Alpha laid there moaning and shuffling in his sleep moaning his lovers name. Izuku felt a few drops of pre cum running down his hand and smiled as he slid back up. "Already getting close Kacchan? I don't mind aslong as I get my tasty treat~" he whispered then slid the tip into his mouth.

Izuku by now was a pro at making his boyfriend cum, his movements were slow at first. His head litly bobbing on the tip while his tongue licked up the pre cum, then he gradually slid lower with each Bob of his head until he was just past halfway. Once he had that first half in his mouth he took a breath and slid the rest down his throat, gagging as it hit the back and staring up through his teary eyes. That's when he saw them, those bright crimson orbs staring back at him... he was awake.

"Tch naughty Deku, always such a little cock whore in the morning" the blonde groaned as his hand slid into the fluffy green hair holding his Omegas head down listening to the soft gagging. "You want my cum? Then behave..." he planted his hands either side of Izukus head, lifting it up a little he then started thrusting up into his lovers mouth. The room filled with the sounds of Izuku gawking and gagging each time the dick hit the back of his throat, Katsukis balls gently slapping against his chin and the light squeaking of the bed. It didn't take long, after 30 seconds of this Katsuki let out a loud groan and thrust one, two three more times before pushing his dick down Izukus throat and unloading the torrent of hot thick cum.

Izuku hungry for this grabbed his Alpha's waist pulling him close and gulping down the sweet treat, waiting until he felt the cock in his throat stop throbbing before he pulled back and choked a little. "Kacchan~ so tasty~" he whined and rubbed his body against the Alpha.

"Deku we will be late for that dumb party if you carry on~" he whispered and ran a hand down, sliding it along the needy Omegas bare ass, giving it a firm slap and hearing a whine of pleasure follow it. "Show your Alpha what you want~" he let out a dominating growl and wasn't surprised with how quick Izuku changed position.

Head down in the sheets, ass up and spread showing off his cute pink hole that was already slick from arousal wanting to be bred by his Alpha. "Kacchan please~ I want you~"

He wasn't wanting long. Katsuki got on his knees, sliding a hand down into Izukus hair and pulling the Omega back, as he pulled he also thrust. Their bodies coming together as his prick slid straight into Izukus depths earning a loud sweet moan from the Omega as his Alpha finally pushed into him.

Katsuki slid his spare hand up gripping Izukus neck lightly. "Hush now~ we wouldn't want anyone hearing would we? This is supposed to be a secret~" he let go of his hair but kept a hand on his throat, the now spare hand sliding down and grabbing Izukus cock, feeling it slick with pre cum. "I bet you won't last 2 minutes will you~ what a shame because I'm not going to stop until I'm done with you~"

The blonde pulled back and then became like a wild animal, thrusting in a rapid rythm making their hips beat together while one hand jerked Izuku off in rythm with the thrusts, his other hand tightened around his Omegas throat to try and silence the moans that were falling from his lips. Each thrust forced his dick deep inside Izukus tight asshole, beating away at him from behind and abusing his ass. "Oh puppy~ you spoil your Alpha with this perfect ass~" he growled and leaned down bitting into his neck letting out a feral growl as his thrusts turned into rough slams.

Izuku let out a choke scream as his thick cum sprayed over the bed sheets, a light layer of sweat covering both the boys. "Kacchan agh~ stop it's too much~ agh~" he begged but he knew his Alpha was too far gone now. Bakugo pushed his Omega down, Izuku now laid in his own cum screaming in blissful joy as the blonde continues to roughly fuck him down into the bed.

The room filled with the sounds of the bed squeaking and the headboard banging on the wall as Katsuki got closer to his growing orgasm. "Deku~ I'm gonna cum~" he growled in his lovers ear loudly knowing that he couldn't last long, with Izuku he never could.

"Knot me Kacchan~ please fill me~" the screaming boy begged as he pushed his ass back and to his delight he was met with one final slam, feeling the Alpha's dick pierce his prostate then the hot cum spraying inside him. Izukus mouth opened to scream but no noise followed, his body shook as he felt the cock inside him swell trapping the Alpha inside him while he laid there cumming on the bed again while he was filled to the brim. "Mmm~ Kacchans cum is so hot~" he whined after his silent orgasm.

"One of these days we are gonna get caught Deku~" the blonde laid down onto of the face down Omega kissing along his neck and smirking. "After this party I want you on your hands and knees ready for round 2~ you've made me so damn horny today!" He growled

Izuku panted and nodded. It was fair to say he would bend over anytime for Katsuki. He was a litteral bitch in heat and they both knew it but he didn't care. "Im dressing as a reindeer Kacchan... my costume has reigns for you to pull on... I bought it so you could use them when you fuck me" he giggled.

Bakugos cock throbbed inside the boy hearing this. "Good boy, Santa's gonna give you a big ass full of cum tonight Deku~"