Again, Seokjin is thrust into a state of confusion, conflict, and delight.

———————————————————

Taehyung reaches his hand up and successfully finds the cupboards. Inching his way slowly, he opens it and rummages through its contents. He cringes whenever he knocks something over and attempts to put everything back the way they were.

Fortunately, he soon finds the cereal. He navigates the cereal out, along with two bowls. Setting them down on the counter. He counts his steps to the fridge, finding it.

Lightly, his fingers skim over the fridge's items until they land on the gallon of milk. Adjusting his grip, he takes it out of the fridge. He makes sure to carefully close the fridge door before counting his way back to the counter.

His pinky toe hits the island counter and he has to refrain from letting out a cry of pain. Limping, he sets the gallon of milk down and waits as the pain subsides. While he waits, he listens carefully if Seokjin's gotten up yet.

Hearing nothing from upstairs, Taehyung gets back to work. He pours the cereal into the two bowls and hears some spill out. He sighs at the mess but swiftly sweeps it up. Once he's sure the counter is clean of fallen cereal, he pours milk into the bowls, doing his very best to not let any spill.

When putting the milk back in the fridge, his hand bumps into a pack of tiny balls. He picks one up, feeling how squishy it is. Curious, Taehyung plops it into his mouth.

'Blueberries,' he concludes as the fruit's juice seeps into his tongue. Smiling at his discovery, he takes the pack of blueberries out and rinses them. He also puts them into a bowl.

Meticulously, he sets each of the bowls onto a tray and balances it in his hands. The bowl requires both of his hands so he has to leave his white cane behind which works a nervous sweat onto his forehead. However, he proceeds confidently up the stairs.

Traveling up the stairs is a lot harder than when he came down. He has to listen to every little detail and move extra slowly to make sure none of the food spills.

After a long journey, Taehyung arrives at his and Seokjin's bedroom. 'Our bedroom?' he repeats in his head, cheeks reddening. Internally, smacking himself in the head, he continues forward.

He's glad he didn't close the bedroom door fully when he left because now he can just nudge it open with his foot. Nudging it open, he quietly enters the room. "Seokjin?" he asks, unsure if Seokjin is woken up yet. There's no response so Taehyung closes the door behind him and tiptoes toward Seokjin.

"Seokjin?" he questions again as he gets closer to the bed. He balances the tray in one hand as he reaches down to find the nightstand. His cheeks flame up when instead of the nightstand, his hand lands on the top of Seokjin's head, touching his soft tuft of hair.

Taehyung pulls away, embarrassed at his mistake. He shifts his hand slightly over and finds the nightstand. Releasing a breath, he sets the tray down. Awkwardly, he stands by the bed, waiting for Seokjin to wake up.

Should he wake Seokjin up? He doesn't want to disrupt Seokjin's sleep though.

Not wanting the cereal to get soggy, Taehyung leans down a bit. "Seokjin," he calls out in a soft voice. "Seokjin," he tries again as he reaches a hand out to find his shoulder.

Yet, his hand lands on Seokjin's cheek instead. Taehyung's face goes aflame again and he knows he should move his hand away. But his selfish heart keeps his hand glued to Seokjin's soft cheek.

He leans further down until his knees are touching the ground. "Wake up, Seokjin," he says lightly. His thumb brushes Seokjin's cheek delicately, feeling Seokjin's eyelashes kiss the tip of his thumb.