Untitled Part 4

I'm very sorry for being so late a lot of things kept me from this including accidently deleting most of it. I'm not a doctor so I don't know if the operation Tyler and Mitch did is actually possible. Please enjoy

If you are scared of blood, trigger warning for part between the **

(Tyler's POV)

It wasn't hard to get out of class when Mitch texted me saying he needed me in the gym immediately. All I has to do was say to the teacher that Mitch Grassi sent for me. After all, in this school Mitch and Scott were basically royalty. Saying Mitch sent for me was like saying I had a meeting with the queen of England. Who the hell was going to stop me? Even the teachers didn't want to make Mitch mad, he wasn't exactly the type of person you wanted to make an enemy of. He was good at making people's lives miserable when he wanted to. I left my class and just as I was closing the classroom door I saw him.Troye Sivan was in the hallway right across from me leaving his classroom, probably called on by Scott. He was standing there staring at me and looking as amazing as ever. Everday he came to school looking like he just stepped straight out of a fashion magazine. He was wearing a black buttoned up jacket with a white collar and red slacks that were tailored to perfection. His shoes were so shiny I could see my reflection.Every single piece looked like it was designer, his outfit probably cost more than my house. I felt so inadequate in a blue button up with white polka-dot and dark wash jeans. I saw his lips move out of the corner of my eye. I think he said hello, I'm not really sure, I was too busy focusing on those gorgeous eyes. That's my favorite part of him. Those beautiful eyes that looked like they were staring into the very depths of my soul. It both excited and frightened me.

I was enjoying the view of the amazing person in front of me when I remembered where I was and who I was. I was in drama he was in choir. I wasn't allowed to like him. He was the enemy in this war of the arts and your can't just go dating the person you're at war with. This whole thing may seem stupid but it was very important in my school. No one from opposite sides were allowed to date and the last couple who secretly tried ended up transferring because of all the abuse. One of them was even found one day behind the school with cuts and bruises all over their face. It got so bad that they moved away, far away. Like half way across the country far away. That couple didn't even have to face Mitch. The idea alone was terrifying to me, having to face Mitch after that. He would destroy me. I quickly glared at him. "What do your want choir nerd?"

I felt bad for saying it but I felt even worse when he looked away from me, refusing to meet my eyes. He began stuttering out a response. He had always been so shy ever since I first met him but I loved to hear him talk even though I pushed him away so much. Sometimes I asked him questions I already knew the answer to just to hear him talk. Finally he just gave up on forming a coherent sentence. "Nothing. Sorry for bothering you." He looked so sad, like his whole world was crumbling beneath him. He began walking away and sadly I had to follow him because we were going the same way. It broke my heart to hurt him like that. I really liked him and and I definitely would've asked him out if it weren't for our sticky situation of being against each other. I wanted to rush up to him and pull him into my arms and apologize for everything I've said and done to him over all these years and tell him how I really felt. But I couldn't. Good thing he was walking in front of me. I couldn't stand to have him see these stupid tears.

(Troye's POV)

I guess it was to be expected, him not wanting to talk to me. We weren't exactly frineds. In fact, I don't think we were even allowed to be friends. I know telling Scott how I feel about Tyler would get me into trouble and it would probably be the same way with him and Mitch. Still... I couldn't help but want to try with him.I mean, I know it would be hard but, wouldn't it be worth it? I thought it would be. I didn't care if I got beat up or picked on. I wanted to be with him more than I've ever wanted anything else in my whole life. I would do anything, give anything if he would just give me a chance.