𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.

Start from the beginning

me
i love u cousinnn

darrian
ya k

i laughed and closed my phone. "you texting other niggas, hm." ethan mumbled in a sarcastic tone. "she texting me, dickhead." darrian answered for me.

i thought back to what darrian text me. i forgot my birthday in like two fucking days. i'm a december babyyy.

we finally arrived back at the hotel. and i got out of the car after ethan, cause he pushed me out the way. he doing too much about this.

"alright yall change into yall swimwear and we meet back here in 10." dami stated. we all went to the elevator and i went to the room me and dd shared.

i grabbed my swimsuit from my bag and changed in the bedroom because dd was in the bathroom. he came out and just looked at me.

"you know what, everything cool now." he said out of no where. "why, what you mean?" i asked him, confused.

"i guess its a get back, you feel me?" he shrugged. i could see what he was talking about. "ohh." i nodded my head. "and, i missed you like crazy. i felt bad on the ferris wheel." he added.

i laughed and shook my head. "damn you fine." he said admiring my two-piece. "y tu tan guapo." i replied in spanish. "i aint that good." he scrunched up his face.

"you handsome." i said immediately after. he laughed and hugged me. "i wont bring up that situation, if you give me some." he smirked. "OH, LETS HURRY UP." i said running and grabbing a towel. i ran out of the door and to the elevator.

dd followed behind me with his towel. i held the elevator open for him and we went to the lobby. we saw the group all waiting for us.

"my bad." i shrugged. they side eyed me and dd and we all walked to the pool area. "dd, if you get your hair wet, you not getting nothing." i whispered into dd's ear.

✮✮✮
dd's pov

ddot jumped into pool and told me to toss him the ball. there was a hoop on the other side of the pool. "if i make this, we dipping dd's silk press in the pool." he yelled out loud.

my heart dropped. "uh unt." desi said throwing a ball at ddot's head. i got into the pool carefully, and aint know what to fucking do since i cant even put my head under the water.

"I MADE IT YALL!" ddot cheered. "DO ITT!!" notti cheered as well. i side-eyed him and then i felt my head get submerged under the water.

i turned around and saw jay and dami behind me laughing. "WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH YALL?" desi yelled at them both. i laughed and wiped the water from my eyes.

desi got out of the pool, and was chasing the boys around with a pool foam thing. might be called a pool noodle but i dont know. "why you so mad about it?" dami asked her.

"it took me a good couple of minutes.." she answered. "IT TOOK LESS THAN 10." i quickly responded. she slowly turned her head towards me, not gonna lie, i was scared.

i aint scared of them opps but that look she giving me.. scary. "my son look terrifed." notti laughed at me. thank god she only gave me a look and stayed where she was.

✮✮✮
desi's pov

most of us were all dried off and out of the pool, except for jay and dami. they really getting along now. darrian left to go put on his other clothes.

once he came back, i really noticed how rough their hair was looking. he sat beside dd on these chairs. he had something in his hand and ethan was rolling up. i sent davi a.. picture, and then took a picture of his reaction.

allfordesi 1m

send message                          ❤️↗️

send message ❤️↗️

he looked up from his phone and smirked. "ya hair looking frizzy." i hinted to him. he scrunched up his face and he rolled his eyes.

jay and dami finally got out of the pool so we all could go. the concert was in like two hours, just enough time for everyone to get ready and to get there.

we all made our way back to our hotel rooms and i got ready. after i was done getting dressed, dd went to take his shower too.

he was able to wash his hair out, so i helped him put it up. once we both were done, everyone met up in the lobby. we found our mini van and dami started driving to the venue. i cant wait to meet all these fans.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

REVISED
21 JAN. 2023

1101 words.