Chapter 12

Time skip cause Akisunshinemoonlight is evil!😊😈 enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

  I finally got the guitar i've been wanting. Apparently this is a talent show to show of our talents. They're almost done with what there doing.  We're back tomorrow. I cleaned the hotel since Levi will be back soon. He's usually back by now. I finished cleaning and went to do a stream. I was playing fnaf because why not. Levi came in and he was injured. I rushed by his side quickly. I ended my stream when he got here. "What happened?!" I asked him worriedly. I picked him up slowly and sat him on the bed. I grabbed a first aid kit. "Your ex girlfriend and her new toy and his crew is what happened." He said. That bitch!! He's just my roommate. Why is she so fucking jealous?  I helped Levi and helped clean his injuries. I put a bandaid on the small injuries and bandages on the big ones. "Hey get rest okay." I said and when he layed down. "can you lay down with me?" He asked me. "Sure" I said. I layed down next to him and held him close. I texted Mikasa telling her what happened. Levi was asleep. I made sure he was okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

   My day has been terrible. I was beat up by Eren's ex and her new toy who was bigger than me. Not only that, he also brought his crew. I was made fun of cause of my height. I hate be called short. I limped to me and Eren's hotel room and shut the door and locked it. The place was very clean. I didn't know he knew how to clean? Hmm...Could've been the house keeping or something. He sat me down and treated my injuries and wrapped them up. He kept asking what happened and I told him. He told me to rest."can you lay down with me?"I asked. He layed down with me after texting someone. He held me close. He's so warm- wait what the hell am I saying? Why is my heart beating so fast? Why do I get these thoughts about him? Do I possibly.....like him? No no no there's no way I like him...... but do I like him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!